become an editor
the entire directory
only in XSL/Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Style Sheets: XSL: Tools
Koala XSL Engine
- Unsupported XSL processor written in Java, using the Simple API for XML (SAX 1.0) and the Document Object Model (DOM 1.0) API. This package also contains xslSlideMaker, a post-processor that can quickly make slides and multi-level slides with XML & XSL. The Koala XSL engine is no longer supported - but the source is available.
- A server side module able to apply XSL stylesheets to XML data on the fly.
- A package collecting the tools required for writing basic XML applications in Python, along with documentation and sample code. Features include (but are not limited to) SAX, DOM, the xmlproc validating parser, and an Expat interface.
Schnabel, Bryan - Utilities
- A couple of online utilities for converting XML and DTDs to XSL.
Stylusstudio.com: XSLT Debugger
- Tool to debug XSL transformations which is part of Stylus Studio. [Commercial]
Unicorn XSLT Processor
- Xalan is an XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformation) processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or other XML document types. Has various versions (C++, Java) available. (Was initially called LotusXSL by IBM Alphaworks)
- A text based tool to debug stylesheets and it is similar to the Unix/Linux debugger gdb. It uses using the libxslt library.
- A powerful editor with XSLT processing and debugging capabilities. You can run an XSLT processor on the Emacs buffer you edit, and view the results either in another Emacs buffer or in a browser.
- The XSLTDoc Application helps you to browse and understand XSLT stylesheets. It shows summaries of stylesheets and explains each XSLT instruction in detail. This page also has several other useful utilities.
- The purpose of XSLTunit is to provide a unit testing framework for XSLT transformations similar to the "*unit" environments available for other languages (i.e. Junit for Java).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 10:15:11 UTC -