become an editor
the entire directory
only in XSL/Resources
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Resources
W3C : Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL)
- XSL information at W3C : this page is the starting point to all the official W3C documents about XSL.
DevGuru XSLT Introduction
- A reference source for all of the elements and functions that compose the eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformation (XSLT) language version 1.0.
- The purpose of examplotron is to use instance documents as a lightweight schema language-- eventually adding the information needed to guide a validator in the sample documents.
- EXSLT is a community initiative to provide extensions to XSLT. They are trying to encourage the implementers of XSLT processors to use these extensions, so that your stylesheets can be more portable.
Hysen, Gordon - XSLT
- Resources, downloads, links, and xsl-list.
Saxon: The Anatomy of an XSLT processor
- In this article Michael Kay, outlines the Saxon architecture to demonstrate the inner workings of an Extensible Style Language Transformations (XSLT) processor.
XML Bible Chapter 17
- Covers the October 8, 1999 proposed recommendations of XSL Transformations and XPath.
XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0
- This specification defines the syntax and semantics of XSLT, which is a language for transforming XML documents into other XML documents. (W3C Recommendation 16 November 1999)
XSLT and XPath Quick Reference
- Quick reference card developed by Mulberry Technologies in PDF format
XSLT Requirements Version 2.0
- This draft document describes the requirements for the XSLT 2.0 specification. (W3C Working Draft 14 February 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2013 at 8:54:04 UTC -