become an editor
the entire directory
only in XSL/Resources
Open Directory - Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Style Sheets: XSL: Resources
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Resources
W3C : Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL)
- XSL information at W3C : this page is the starting point to all the official W3C documents about XSL.
DevGuru XSLT Introduction
- A reference source for all of the elements and functions that compose the eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformation (XSLT) language version 1.0.
- EXSLT is a community initiative to provide extensions to XSLT. They are trying to encourage the implementers of XSLT processors to use these extensions, so that your stylesheets can be more portable.
- The purpose of examplotron is to use instance documents as a lightweight schema language-- eventually adding the information needed to guide a validator in the sample documents.
Hysen, Gordon - XSLT
- Resources, downloads, links, and xsl-list.
Investigating XSLT: The XML transformation language
- The XML transformation language - Article from the DeveloperToolbox Technical Magazine
Saxon: The Anatomy of an XSLT processor
- In this article Michael Kay, outlines the Saxon architecture to demonstrate the inner workings of an Extensible Style Language Transformations (XSLT) processor.
XML Bible Chapter 17
- Covers the October 8, 1999 proposed recommendations of XSL Transformations and XPath.
XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0
- This specification defines the syntax and semantics of XSLT, which is a language for transforming XML documents into other XML documents. (W3C Recommendation 16 November 1999)
XSLT Requirements Version 2.0
- This draft document describes the requirements for the XSLT 2.0 specification. (W3C Working Draft 14 February 2001)
XSLT and XPath Quick Reference
- Quick reference card developed by Mulberry Technologies in PDF format
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 5, 2006 10:25:03 AM EDT -