become an editor
the entire directory
only in XML/Namespaces
Open Directory - Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Namespaces
Namespaces in XML (alternate explanation)
- An attempt by James Clark at a less confusing alternative explanation of the mechanism described in the XML Namespaces Recommendation.
Namespaces in XML 1.0 (Third Edition)
- XML namespaces provide a simple method for qualifying element and attribute names used in Extensible Markup Language documents by associating them with namespaces identified by URI references. (W3C Recommendation 8 December 2009)
XML Cover Pages: Namespaces in XML
- A collection of whitepapers, perspectives and history on XML namespaces, including links, references and contacts.
XML Namespace Related-resource Language (XNRL)
- an HTML-based markup language designed to contain a human-readable description of an XML namespace as well as pointers to multiple resources related to that namespace. Examples of such related resources include schemas, stylesheets, human-readable documentation (beyond that contained in the XNRL package) and executable code. (Tim Bray)
XML Namespaces FAQ
- Questions and answers about Namespaces in XML as maintained by Ronald Bourret.
XML Namespaces: Universal Identification in XML Markup
- Article taking a detailed look at XML namespaces with examples. By Pankaj Kamthan.
Zvon.org: Namespace Tutorial
- Understand Namespaces in XML using these 14 examples presented here.
XML.com: Namespace Nuances
- Questions and answers about Namespaces in XML. By John E. Simpson. (July 05, 2001)
XML.com: Namespace Myths Exploded
- This article discusses a number of myths that have arisen around XML namespaces, examining possible sources, clarifying what the recommendation says about them, and pointing out ways to resolve the issues they raise. By Ronald Bourrett. (August 20, 2000)
XML.com: Namespaces by Example
- A first look at this W3C Recommendation on Namespaces in XML. By Tim Bray. (January 19, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2012 at 19:52:15 UTC -