become an editor
the entire directory
only in Forms/Articles
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: News and Media: Articles
XML.com: Interactive Web Services with XForms
- Article by Micah Dubinko that looks at the development of web services using the interaction of people with XForms. (September 26, 2001)
XML.com: What are XForms?
- Article by Micah Dubinko that explores the reason for creating this new format and how it can be used. (September 05, 2001)
xmlhack.com: New XForms Requirements
- Article by Simon St. Laurent, which reviews the latest W3C working draft's additions, deletions and changes. (April 04, 2001)
xmlhack.com: First Working Draft of XForms Data Model
- Short article by Edd Dunnhill on the XForms working draft. (April 18, 2000)
xmlhack.com: New forms model requirements refined
- Short article by Simon St. Laurent, that includes a brief review of the new changes to the XForms model. (March 30, 2000)
Can XForm Transform the Web
- Article by Rohit Khare, part of Transcending the Web as GUI (Graphical User Interface), Part II. (March 09, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:56:03 UTC -