become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/ebXML
- Sponsored by UN/CEFACT and OASIS is a modular suite of specifications that enables enterprises of any size and in any geographical location to conduct business over the Internet. News, technical specifications, reports,mailing lists, references to implementations, FAQ, contacts, presentations, and events.
ebXML - A Critical Analysis
- A series of articles which offer a critical analysis of the recently completed ebXML initiative. Of particular interest is its success in achieving interoperability and support for SMEs. By Rawlins EC Consulting.
- This page lists known ebXML implementations (mostly commercial).
ebXML Registry/Repository reference implementation
- Open source reference implementation at Source Forge. News, CVS access, documentation and bug database available. Source released under Apache Software License.
- An open source initiative with the goal to implement ebXML. Site offers information, mailing list, CVS access, downloads under Mozilla like license.
The XML coverpages ebXML directory
- General information, links and a list of historical events (news).
Statement from IBM concerning patent
- Statement from IBM regarding intellectual Property Rights concerning CPPA. IBM offers royalty free licensing under reasonable and non-discriminatory (RAND) terms and conditions, in accordance with IBM's then current licensing practices. (April 18, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 13:15:12 UTC -