become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applications/VoiceXML
Computers: Speech Technology: VoiceXML
This category in other languages:
Ecmascript language specification (ECMA-262)
- The ECMAScript language that is used by VXML to provide client-side scripting capabilities. Compact profile ECMA-367 is used within SRGS grammars to support semantic interpretation.
Envox - Envox for VoiceXML
- A GUI-based VXML application builder with a runtime engine.
Ken Rehor's World of VoiceXML
- An index of VXML resources and events maintained by Ken Rehor, the "principal founder of the VoiceXML Forum".
Palowireless VoiceXML Resource Center
- VoiceXML Resources including conferences, articles, news, development tools, market research, technology, tutorials.
Semantic Interpretation for Speech Recognition (SISR)
- The specifications which describes how tags within SRGS grammars may be inserted to support basic post-processing or full semantic interpretation. This is then used by VXML to support advanced features such as mixed initiative.
Speech Recognition Grammar Specification (SRGS) Version 1.0
- The W3C specifications used by VXML to enable speech recognition
Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) Version 1.0
- The W3C specifications used by VXML to provide speech synthesis.
Voice Browser Call Control: CCXML Version 1.0
- The upcoming call control language for more elaborate control than VXML transfer. CCXML uses VXML to specify dialogs with connected call parties.
Voice category at developer.com
- Voice-technology related tutorials and articles including introduction to VXML, natural vs directed dialogs, SRGS and CCXML introductions
Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) version 1.0
- Official note specification; designed for creating audio dialogs that feature synthesized speech, digitized audio, recognition of spoken and DTMF key input, recording of spoken input, telephony, and mixed-initiative conversations. (W3C Note 05 May 2000)
Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) Version 2.0
- Pointer to the latest 2.0 specification including new errata published by the W3C consortium.
Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) Version 2.1
- The pointer to the latest 2.1 draft specifications including errata. Version 2.1 is a minor refinement of 2.0 with features that are simple, already implemented by some vendors, and not already available within 2.0 version.
VoiceXml Yahoo Group
- VoiceXml user group at Yahoo. Includes discussions and experiences with VoiceXML syntax and applications.
- Publications and resources.
VXML Tutorial for Perl Programmers
- WebReference.com's tutorial on VoiceXML, entitled "Tellme More."
W3C's Introduction to VoiceXML 2.0
- A nice VXML tutorial provided by Dave Raggett to the W3C. A great introduction to VXML with code samples.
W3C: Voice Browser Activity
- Portal of the activity of the W3C Voice Browser Working Group including public mailing list, links to current status, work under development, links to drafts and specifications, FAQs.
XHTML+Voice Profile 1.0 (W3C Note)
- XHTML+Voice profile is designed for Web clients that support visual and spoken interaction.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2014 at 4:40:58 UTC -