become an editor
the entire directory
only in XQuery/Tools
Addressing and Querying
Open Directory - Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Addressing and Querying: XQuery: Tools
- Open-source XML database engine and XPath/XQuery 3.0 Processor with support for the W3C Update and Full Text extensions.
- James Anderson's collection of Common Lisp modules for XML includes XQuery support.
- Java software that implements XQuery and XQJ standards, allowing developers to access both relational and XML data sources.
- GAEL Consultant's integrated Java environment for data visualization uses XQuery as its query language.
oXygen XML Editor / XQuery Debugger
- XML Editor with editing and debugging support for XQuery. Allows XQuery execution against multiple XML databases: eXist, Berkeley XML DB, X-Hive, MarkLogic, TigerLogic.
- A partial implementation of XQuery. It compiles queries down to Java bytecodes using the Kawa framework.
Stylus Studio: XQuery Tools
- Development tools for editing, mapping, debugging, and profiling (benchmarking).
Xcache Rainbow Project
- A web-based XML query engine and tools, which use a cache of results from previous queries.
- An XQuery and XPath 2 library and command line utility written in C++, implemented on top of the Xerces-C library.
- Provides free XQuery API for Java implementations for XML databases such as MarkLogic, eXist, BaseX and Sedna.
- Cognetic Systems' research implementation (in Java) of a subset of XQuery, along with its type inference system.
- A project to create an open-source XQuery parser and engine in Java.
- A query language for XML, based on XQuery 1.0. Includes an implementation for PHP.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 15:05:05 UTC -