become an editor
the entire directory
only in Addressing_and_Querying/XPath
Addressing and Querying
Open Directory - Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Addressing and Querying: XPath
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Reference: Working Drafts
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Resources
This category in other languages:
DecisionSoft - Pathan
- XPath compliant parsing and evaluation module for the Xerces-C, allows arbitrary selection of nodes from an XML document.
Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 XPath Specification
- Provides simple functionalities to access a DOM tree using XPath 1.0. This module builds on top of the Document Object Model Level 3 Core. (W3C Working Group Note 26 February 2004)
A mini xpath processor
- An XPath processor built for J2ME, suitable for mobile phones.
- A tree-pattern schema language built on top of XSL with XPath.
Stylus Studio: XPath Tools
- Tools for editing, generating and testing XPath 1.0 and XPath 2.0 expressions.
- A small footprint XPath syntax decoder, written in C++.
XML Path Language (XPath) Version 1.0
- Official W3C site describing this language for addressing parts of an XML document which is designed to be used by both XSLT and XPointer. (W3C Recommendation 16 November 1999)
XPath Package for OCaml
- This package implements the full W3C XPath recommendation for the OCaml language; it may work with the output of PXP (XML parser), or with any implementation of the XPath data model.
Zvon: XPath Tutorial
- A tutorial with several examples and pictures which can be downloaded for off-line use.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2012 at 10:20:54 UTC -