become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mathematical/MathML
Mathematical Markup Language (MathML)
- Official page from the World Wide Web Consortium. Includes the MathML specification, links to related software, and other resources.
- MathML editor which generates HTML or MathML code. Freeware implementation for Windows 95/NT.
- A Firefox browser extension for WYSIWYG MathML editing. Site includes installation instructions, usage examples, FAQ, a discussion forum and links to resources.
- A GTK Widget to render MathML documents. Documentation and download.
Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) Version 2.0
- Describes mathematical notation and capturing both its structure and content. (W3C Recommendation 21 February 2001)
Mathematical Markup Language (MathML?) 1.01 Specification
- W3C Recommendation, revision of 7 July 1999.
MathML 2 Reference
- Complete reference with examples and image index.
MathML and DSSSL Files
- Files relating to parsing MathML in an SGML/XML system, and DSSSL style sheets which may be used to render mathematics to TeX or to RTF (for Microsoft Word, for example). Drafts published by David Carlisle.
MathML in Mozilla
- Information about the implementation of MathML in Mozilla-based browsers.
MathML Test Suite
- Introductory documentation and resources.
- An equation editor for MathML and LaTeX built on open Web standards using a SVG interface, implemented in ECMAScript. MathML, LaTeX and SVG exports. Open-source.
- TeX to MathML translator: translates from Plain TeX and LaTeX into HTML including the equations in the form of embedded MathML. Windows/Intel (purchase) and Linux (free) platforms. Interactive demo.
- Encyclopedia article on the markup language, covering history, semantics, and software support.
MathML-enabled M13 Builds For Win32
- A MathML-enabled Mozilla (Netscape Communicator 5) is available for Windows and Linux. (February 12, 2000)
Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) 2.0 Working Draft 03
- Available as: HTML zip archive, XHTML zip archive, XML zip archive, PDF (screen), PDF (paper). (February 11, 2000)
MathML Has Landed
- Efforts towards making Mozilla (Netscape Communicator 5) MathML-compliant. (September 21, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 11:05:04 UTC -