become an editor
the entire directory
only in Markup_Languages/HTML5
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: HTML
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XHTML
Computers: Data Formats: Style Sheets: CSS
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development
- W3C Candidate Recommendation specification for a vocabulary and associated APIs for HTML and XHTML.
Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG)
- A community of people interested in the development of HTML and APIs needed for Web applications. Its main focus is HTML5. Includes wiki, forums, FAQ and specifications.
Can I use...
- Compatibility tables for support of HTML5, CSS3, SVG and other technologies in various browsers.
HTML 5 Demos and Examples
- Examples can be filtered according to browser support and technology used.
HTML 5 Gallery
- A showcase of sites using the new markup. Aims to help web developers implement HTML5 on their own sites, and also to encourage browser vendors to improve their implementations in response to the increasing number of users.
HTML 5 Outliner
- Online tool that presents the structure of HTML5 documents.
- Collection of quality HTML5 sites.
- Bookmarks to news on HTML5 and related topics updated on a daily basis. Links to useful tools and resources.
- A collaboration between a number of evangelists, which publishes articles and answers questions from the community.
- Reviews of the HTML5 features, describing to what extent they are ready for use.
- A resource for HTML5 developers: a searchable database of posts and tutorials.
- A gallery of great HTML5 sites. Sites can be submitted.
The HTML5 Test
- An online tool to see how well the browser used supports the standard. Uses a point scoring system and includes comparison tables.
Validator.nu (X)HTML5 Validator
- An implementation of the HTML5 parsing algorithm in Java in the form of an online tool. Several presets and options.
The Web Platform: Browser technologies
- One page list to all the specifications of the modern web platform.
WHATWG: Living HTML
- Standard specification from the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group. Includes a FAQ, version history and bug list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 12, 2013 at 18:24:24 UTC -