become an editor
the entire directory
only in Markup_Languages/DocBook
Open Directory - Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: DocBook
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: SGML
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML
This category in other languages:
DocBook Demystification HOWTO
- Information on the markup system and the tools required. Primarily aimed at authors of technical documentation. Written by Eric Raymond.
- Read and write docbook xml using OpenOffice.org.
Docbook Frequently Asked Questions
- Information on markup, tools, style.
The DocBook Project
- Open-source DocBook resources, including the DocBook XSL stylesheets. Lot of technical information in a Wiki.
DocBook Technical Committee Document Repository
- Specifications, XML DTDs and schemas, SGML DTDs, RELAX NG Grammars, W3C XML Schema Grammars.
- Official home page for DocBook 5: The Definitive Guide, the official documentation for DocBook.
DocBook: The Definitive Guide
- Online companion site of this O'Reilly publication and partial mirror site of OASIS site for DocBook.
Get Going with DocBook
- Mark Galassi's readable introduction.
Getting Started With DocBook on OpenOffice
- It does not cover all of the functionality that is currently supported by the DocBook filter, but instead covers a few of the more frequently used operations that are necessary to commence using OpenOffice.org to edit and create DocBook files.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2012 at 1:20:30 UTC -