become an editor
the entire directory
only in SVG/Software
Open Directory - Computers: Data Formats: Graphics: Vector: SVG: Software
Java Class Libraries
Computers: CAD and CAM: Raster to Vector
Computers: Software: Graphics: Vector Based
Adobe SVG Viewer
- Browser plug-in for viewing SVG images within webpages. [Freeware]
- SVG to PDF formatting engine, with XSL-FO and XHTML support. [Commercial, Trial]
- W3C's experimental browser with built-in SVG viewer and editor [Open Source]
- Tool for converting raster images to SVG. [Open Source]
- A company that offers server-side software for rendering SVG and XSL-FO. Describes its products with whitepapers, presentations and screenshots.
- A software package that converts Flash Files to SVG.
- Cross-platform SVG graphics editor based on Batik. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Rapid Rendering of SVG files to screen or to other more conventional filetypes, such as JPEG and PNG. [Open Source, LGPL]
Macromedia Flash Lite
- Multimedia Flash presentation engine with SVG-T (Tiny) playback capabilities. [Commercial]
- Project to add SVG support to the Mozilla browser family.
Open SVG Viewer
- Java based SVG viewer for Pocket PCs. [Open Source, GPL]
- Enables users to convert and publish PDF documents as SVG. [Commercial, Trial]
- Markets SVGDeveloper which offers an IDE to develop SVG appliction.
RenderX SVG Barcodes
- SVG barcodes generator using XSLT. [Freeware]
Saffron Document Server
- A "virtual printer" implemented in Java (JDK 1.4+). It generates electronic documents (individual or concatenated). Its input formats are PostScript, Formatting Objects (XSL-FO), or Java2D (from J2SE 1.4). Its output formats are PDF, HTML, SVG, RTF, PNG and JPEG.
- Cross-platform vector drawing application based on SVG. [Commercial, Trial]
Sphinx Open Editor
- An editor for creating dynamic SVG content and animation. [Commercial]
- The SVG browser that is part of the Batik toolkit. [Open source, Apache License]
SVG Bezier Animator
- A vector-drawing editor and animator to create SVG animations. [Open Source]
SVG Eclipse Plugin
- Batik based plug-in for Eclipse adding editors, views and wizards for SVG manipulation. [Open Source, Apache License]
SVG Plugin Switcher
- SVG Plugin Switcher for Corel SVG Viewer 2.1, Adobe SVG Viewer 3.01 and Adobe SVG Viewer 6 pre-alpha. [Freeware]
- Printer driver for Windows systems, that allows the user to generate SVG by printing from any application. [Commercial, Trial]
- TinyLine provides Mobile SVG Applications and Development Tools for Java devices. [Freeware]
- Experimental Java based XML browser with support for SVG. [Open Source, BSDlike]
Usenet netscape.public.mozilla.svg -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2014 at 21:46:47 UTC -