become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vector/SVG
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML
This category in other languages:
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) 1.1 Specification
- Official specification from the W3C.
W3C Scalable Vector Graphics
- The SVG home page at the World Wide Web Consortium. Includes news, description, specification, and history.
Adobe: Scalable Vector Graphics
- Description of the benefits of SVG and the various Adobe products available.
Scalable Vector Graphics Web Techniques
- Article discussing Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) by Molly E. Holzschlag.
SVG Animation: Samples and Systematic Test
- Samples, examples and test suite results for animated SVG elements, attributes, properties and animation types, in some browsers and display agents.
SVG Foundation Software
- Blog for software developers, publishers and user groups.
- Annual developers conference on SVG for interactive web applications, mobile technologies, GIS, and design. Information for delegates, sponsorship details, and venue information. Also archived sites from previous events.
- Reference pages extracted from the W3C DTD and specification, with examples and image index.
- Collection of SVG sample and test files
SVG Test Suite
- Official W3C test suite for SVG 1.0. Includes downloads for test suite and harnesses, link to test results for six SVG implementations, and email feedback link.
SVG Web Browser Test
- Side by side comparison of a variety of images in SVG and PNG formats.
- Online tool to converts SVG files to PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PDF and other formats. Converts multiple files to multiple output formats in a single step.
Text in SVG
- How to use title, desc, metadata and other text elements in SVG and some ideas on presentation.
Vector-based Web Cartography: Enabler SVG
- A detailed carto.net page on SVG, including history of the SVG specification, and the potential of SVG for cartographic applications. A number of useful examples can be seen on linked pages.
firstname.lastname@example.org Mail Archives
- Official discussion forum.
A List Apart: Using SVG for Flexible, Scalable, and Fun Backgrounds
- Two-part article by Shelley Powers, discussing how to use Scalable Vector Graphics to enhance web pages. (January 26, 2010)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2014 at 21:49:22 UTC -