become an editor
the entire directory
only in File_Systems/Parallel
Computers: Parallel Computing
- 64-bit cluster file system from Apple.
The Galley Parallel File System
- A filesystem designed for parallel computers. Description of file structure, papers, and source code.
Global File System
- A shared disk cluster filesystem for Linux that supports journaling and failure recovery. Source code, documentation, papers, and mailing list.
- An open source, distributed file system capable of scaling to several petabytes and handling thousands of clients. Official page with detailed documentation.
- General Parallel File System for AIX.
Parallel Virtual File System
- A parallel file system for Linux clusters. Source code, manual, and papers.
Parallel Virtual File System, Version 2
- The next generation of Parallel Virtual File System. Source code, documentation, and mailing list.
Proposal for a Common Parallel File System Programming Interface
- Paper about an API for parallel filesystems.
StorNext File System
- Shared file system for heterogenous environment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 23:29:54 UTC -