the entire directory
only in PDF/Software
Windows Tools and Drivers
Java Class Libraries
Business: Publishing and Printing: Prepress
Computers: Data Formats: Document: Publishing: PostScript
This category in other languages:
- PDF conversion and manipulation tools.
Affordable PDF Tools
- Merge, split or alter PDF files.
- .NET frameworks for XML data formatting and font editing.
- Software to create, manipulate and optimize PDF files.
- A tool to create a booklet from a PDF document. It reorders pages so that after printing and folding, a book is created.
Broadgun Software Pty Ltd.
- pdfMachine produces quality PDF files. Features include multilingual font support, editing capabilities, and integrates with MAPI compliant mail programs.
Classic PDF editor
- Software to create, view, edit and convert PDF files.
- Developers of acrobat plugins and tools for creating layers, increasing form usability, color production printing, image editing. Details of products and demos to download.
- Free PDF reader software for Windows, Mac and iOS for normal and security-enhanced PDFs. Create secure, strongly-encrypted PDF documents with optional digital rights management using the Drumlin secure PDF publisher.
- Detrails of the PDF and PostScript tools available.
- A variety of tools to create and print PDF files.
Foxit Software Company
- PDF Editor and compact reader.
- Provide a PHP class, which allows to generate PDF files without using the PDFlib library.
Ghostscript, Ghostview and GSview
- An interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF, and related software and documentation.
- A frontend to Ghostscript to produce PDF files. Automatic PDF document name by extracting PDF content using regular expressions. Encryption.
Guaranteed PDF Decrypter
- A utility to decrypt password-protected PDF files with guarantee, regardless of password used. Demo available. [Windows, Linux, Solaris]
- A free, open source library for generating PDF documents. The library is written in C++ and provides bindings for other languages.
Jaws PDF Software
- Developer of PostScript interpreters and PDF software tools and technologies to enable you to convert, write, and deliver PostScript, HTML, images and other documents. PDF creator and server available.
- llPDFLib is an Object Pascal library for creation of PDF documents.
Master PDF Editor
- Cross-platform PDF and XPS Editor.
Multilizer PDF Translator
- Picks all the strings to translate and displays them in a grid. They can be translated manually or with a machine translation (Google) engine.
- Takes plain text files (wiki-like syntaxt) and transforms them into nicely-formatted documents like PDF or HTML.
Panda PDF Generator
- Panda is an open source PDF generation API.
- Converts documents into PDF format, and PDF documents into a number of other formats for free.
- Online web-based document to PDF converter software. Converts and creates PDF from various types of files like DOC, XLS, and PPT.
- PDF to word/images/HTML/text software products.
PDF Solutions for Windows 10
- Includes PDF Writer for Windows 10, an alternative to Print as a pdf printer with more features, and PDF Writer for Windows Server 2016.
PDF Tools AG
- Command line tools and library APIs for document conversion and manipulation. Also provide toolkits for encryption, form filling and flattening, imaging, merging, splitting, information retrieval, content construction, image conversion.
- A simple tool to merge several PDF documents into one.
- Free editor for manipulating PDF documents, with command line and graphical interfaces. Includes news, screenshots, and download. [Unix]
- Shell scripts that provide a command-line interface to the pdfpages package for pdfLaTeX. Download and description of the functions to allow the joining (pdfjoin), rotating (pdf90) and n-up-ing (pdfnup) of PDF files.
- An ANSI C library to dynamically generate PDF files.
- PDF MEtadata Acquisition Tool to retrieve (and update) metadata of scholarly/scientific papers.
- Initiated by the Free Software Foundation Europe, promotes versions of PDF files which qualify as an Open Standard and provides links to open source PDF readers.
- An open source, cross-platform tool that allows to split, merge and otherwise manipulate PDF documents. Screenshots, FAQ, documentation and a support forum.
- A software toolkit which performs a range of manipulations on PDF files. List of features, example usage. Open source GPL licence.
- Software development and consulting company based in Vancouver, Canada, specializing in PDF, SVG, and PostScript technologies for the graphics and publishing industries.
- Compares the contents of two PDFs in order to pinpoint all textual changes.
- Shareware Macintosh printer driver that creates PDF files.
- Free online Postscript to Acrobat file converter. It uses AFPL Ghostscript to converts a user supplied Postscript file to PDF file. Provides FAQs, help files.
- A PDF viewer, annotater and management program that performs OCR and full text indexing of PDFs.
- PDF rendering and manipulating engine for mobile operating systems.
- PDF editor designed for providing feedback on student assessment.
- A free and lightweight PDF reader for Windows.
Safeguard Enterprise PDF DRM
- Prevents unauthorized access of PDF documents with AES 256 bit encryption and DRM controls.
- Developers of perl conversion to PDF utilities, including txt2pdf, txt2pdf PRO, jpg2pdf, jpg2pdf, data2pdf products.
- Free, open source PDF reader and note-taker for Mac OS X. Web site includes screenshots, a manual, a wiki and a mailing-list.
- PDF reading and editing software.
- Various PDF tools.
- A free PDF, eBook (ePub, Mobi), XPS, DjVu, CHM, Comic Book (CBZ and CBR) reader for Windows. Includes screen shots, documentation and a support forum.
Visual Software Laser Printing Solutions
- LaserJet PCL printing, viewing and conversion software, PC and Unix. Pcl2pdf, Forms Electric.
WebSuperGoo - AbcPDF and ImageGlue
- Create Adobe PDF documents from ASP, ASP.NET, VB or any environment that supports ActiveX. Add text, images and graphics.
WinCE PDF Viewer
- PDF viewer for mobile devices running on Windows CE platform, that allows viewing PDF files, annotate documents, create bookmarks, view pictures (TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG), and open eBook documents on a handheld PDA.
- A file viewer that runs under the X Window System on UNIX, VMS, and OS/2.
Adobe Acrobat: The Killer App of Online Publishing
- Mike Lee explains why he's in love with Adobe Acrobat as a way to publish in digital format. (January 15, 1998)
Usenet comp.text.pdf -
Usenet list.comp.software.adobe.acrobat -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 14, 2015 at 11:37:21 UTC -