become an editor
the entire directory
only in Document/OpenDocument
Computers: Data Formats: Document: OpenOffice XML
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Applications
Computers: Data Formats: Open Standards
Computers: Software: Office Suites: OpenOffice.org
This category in other languages:
Open Document Format for Office Applications
- Contains OpenDocument standards, locations of downloads and versions.
Apache ODF Toolkit (incubating)
- Provides a home for libraries that ease the development of applications that support ODF.
OASIS OpenDocument Essentials
- Online book with useful information for developers about how to work with the format. Available in HTML and PDF formats, with option to purchase a hard-copy.
OASIS OpenDocument Technical Committee
- Project for the development of an open, XML-based document format. Includes a list of activities, workgroups, and documents.
ODF Add-in for Microsoft Word
- Includes a plug-in which allows import and export of OpenDocument files. Documentation, downloads, and information for contributors.
- Open source command-line tool which extracts the contents out of OpenDocument Text and similar formats and saves them in plain text files.
- Grass roots group promoting the file format. Details of activities, online resources, and membership information.
- Cross-platform viewer for ODF files. Download, FAQ, and development status.
- Community gathering place and information resource for the OpenDocument Format (ODF) OASIS Standard. Includes news and a wiki knowledgebase.
Rob Weir: An Antic Disposition
- Contains a number of ODF related articles.
- Encyclopedia article explaining the format, its features and implications.
What Is OpenDocument?
- Sam Hiser looks at ODF, how it implements XML for office documents, the technical and political wranglings in the standard, and the currently available tools and applications. (July 27, 2006)
ISO and IEC Approve OpenDocument OASIS Standard for Data Interoperability of Office Applications
- Press release from ISO concerning the approval of ODF v1.0 as the standard ISO/IEC 26300. (May 08, 2006)
OASIS News: Members Approve OpenDocument as OASIS Standard
- Official press release covering the approval of ODF v1.0. (May 23, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2014 at 17:19:37 UTC -