become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wireless/Security
Chats and Forums
802.11x Wireless LAN Security & Software
- Offers security alerts and articles based on specific wireless LAN hardware and mirrored multi-platform software helpful for wireless security.
Ars Technica: Wireless Security Blackpaper
- Article covering basic 802.11b security, WEP, MAC address filtering, broadcast key rotation and EAP based standards.
Keeping Wireless Intruders Away
- Article raising awareness about the risk of unprotected wireless networks, and how a worldwide test yielded shocking results about the amount homes left unprotected to network attacks.
Lisa Phifer's Wireless CORner
- Compendium of on-line wireless/mobile resources, including WLAN security articles, webcasts, and tools.
Securing Your Wireless Network
- Tips for home users to secure their wireless LAN, with detailed instructions on how to execute each step of the process.
- A two part article on developing a security policy for wireless networks expressing key policy components in great detail.
- A three part article on wireless penetration testing discussing the different types of attacks that can be used, how to protect against them, and walks through a typical attack on a network.
Wireless Home Network Security Tips
- Tips for home users who want to get a network up quickly to secure their network against the most prevalent of threats.
- Article by Will Knight, discussing a new authentication approach that can combat the risks associated with connecting to a rogue access point. (February 20, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 23:35:10 UTC -