the entire directory
only in Vendors/Manufacturers
Open Directory - Computers: Data Communications: Vendors: Manufacturers
This category in other languages:
- Design and manufacture of serial communication boards and systems.
Actiontec Electronics, Inc.
- Manufacturer of DSL modems, IPTV-capable broadband home gateways, powerline and wireless networking devices, and routers.
- Manufacturer of datacom and telecom products including DSL, DDS, DSUs, CPE, and Telco.
Afar Communications Inc.
- Design, manufacture and market fixed wireless network equipment and solutions, as well as network access gateways.
- Develops and manufactures 5Ghz wireless ethernet products for indoor, mobile and outdoor backbone communication. Contains information about the technology, products and their applications.
- Solutions and services ranging from backbone networks to user terminals for operators, service providers, enterprises and consumers.
Aldous Systems Ltd.
- Manufacture and distribution of voice and data networking solutions.
- Manufacturer of backbone layer3+ switches/routers, managed switches, NICs, routers and hubs.
- Manufacturer of ISDN CPE including TAs and routers.
- Develops applications for Unified communications networks.
Aruba Wireless Networks
- Builds intelligent wireless LAN switching systems composed of a modular switches and access points. Includes products information, whitepapers, news and events.
- Specializes in research and development, manufacturing and distribution of data communication systems. Features a range of product, corporate and investor data. ( London: BVC )
Boca Research, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures, markets and supports data communications, videoconferencing, multimedia and networking products which facilitate transmission of information on personal computers and computer networks. (Nasdaq: BOCI).
- Designs and manufactures electronic equipment for use in cable television distribution systems and data transmission systems. Provides full line of technical customer services including network analysis, design, installation, training and maintenance. (Nasdaq: CCBL).
- UK supplier, designer and installer of network cabling solutions. Specialist in structured cabling, LAN, WAN and wireless network solutions.
Communications Systems, Inc.
- Manufactures and sells modular connecting and wiring devices for voice and data communications. Hector, Minnesota. (Nasdaq: CSII).
Connectivity Solutions Plus
- Design and manufacture a range of products for wireless networking. Products include access points, ethernet cards, and radio modems. Includes product brochures in pdf format.
- Manufacturer of IP switches.
- Manufactures industrial modems and data communications peripherals and multiplexers for use in extreme natural environments.
Dataflex Design Communications Ltd
- Designs, manufactures and supplies a wide range of VoIP gateway, VoIP ISDN CPE and VoIP IAD solutions to service providers globally.
- Manufacturer of statistical mutiplexers, DSUs, and routers.
- Remote power switch for remotely powering devices on/off.
- Manufacturer of internetworking solutions including routers.
- Designs and markets networking devices including servers, serial cards, modem adapters, USB and wireless products.
- Manufacturers of ISDN and Internet connectivity products.
East Coast Datacom, Inc.
- Design and manufacturer of datacom accessories including, secure remote console server, network latency simulator, TDM multiplexers and data broadcast equipment.
- Maker of high-speed routers and firewalls.
Eicon Networks Corporation
- Provider of secure Internet connectivity products. Offers devices for connecting PCs and network servers to the Internet and corporate networks, secure communications gateways and media gateways for voice over IP and unified messaging, ISDN, VoIP, WAN, DSL, ADSL and x.25.
- Specializes in design and manufacturing of advanced fiber optic networking systems for video, audio and data transmission.
- FTP mirror site (Technical University of Chemnitz) with drivers and software for products of the defunct vendor ELSA.
- OEM manufacturer of broadband ethernet communication technologies and solutions for the hospitality and commercial offices.
- Manufacturer of point-to-point analogue and digital VHF/UHF radio links world wide.
- Design and manufacture of innovative access network solutions, encompassing Pair Gain Systems, ISDN extenders and solutions for expanding DSL coverage.
FarSite Communications Ltd
- Manufacturer of X.25 cards for PCs.
- Manufacturer of broadband systems and network access products.
Guntermann & Drunck GmbH
- Switching multiplexer and network equipment.
ImageStream Internet Solutions
- Manufacturer of Linux-based routers and networking solutions.
Ion Networks Inc
- Develops and manufactures software and hardware solutions for monitoring and managing voice, data, video, and environmental applications and networking systems. (Nasdaq: IONN).
- Produces high speed, reliable switching routers to satisfy ISP level performance.
- High-speed network access equipment including product line of ATM Access Concentrators.
La Jolla Networks
- Manufactures, sells, and licenses equipment for broadband fixed wireless access applications. Includes brief information about the company.
- Develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality PC products.
- A manufacturing division of BH Electronics Inc. in Burnsville, Minnesota.
- Manufacturer of access devices and edge switches.
- Manufacturer of single and multiple-port high-speed WAN adapters and HDLC APIs for Linux and Windows.
- Taiwan-based manufacturer of data networking and communication products.
- Data and voice communications products.
- Voice and data communication equipment manufacturer of global modems, remote access servers (RAS), VPN gateway routers/firewall, and Voice over IP (VoIP) products.
- Manufactures fiber optics for transport of video, audio, data, SDI and DTV; test equipment.
- Manufactures highly reliable industrial network equipment
- Manufactures switches based upon proprietary technology.
- Manufacturer of networking equipment including routers.
- Manufactures and delivers carrier-class, internetworking products and ancillary back office systems.
- Designs, manufactures and sells terminal, console and device servers, and multiport serial cards.
- Develops integrated silicon solutions for broadband wireless access. Products include LMDS chipsets. Includes an overview of products and career opportunities.
RAD Data Communications
- Manufacturer of access equipment for data communications and telecommunications applications.
RadioLAN Marketing Group
- Designer, manufacturer and marketer of 5.8 GHz wireless LANs, ethernet bridges, and fixed wireless connectivity products. Includes product specifications, support center, and career opportunities.
- Manufacturer of wiring components and test equipment for the physical layer.
- Manufacturer and districutor of electrical and datacomm components including cable systems, lighting units, wire and cable, environmental engineering products, and home automation and security devices. [Business/Major_Companies/Publicly_Traded/R]
- Manufactures UNII band and 23 GHz ethernet microwave radios for fixed wireless broadband networking.
- Manufacturer of high-speed switched routers supporting MPLS, gigabit and 10 gigabit ethernet.
- Manufactures fiber optic modems, hubs, multiplexers for LAN, WAN, and industrial applications.
- Manufactures routers, and communication servers.
- Develops broadband-centric networking solutions targeting the residential and small-to-medium business markets including cable, DSL, satellite and fixed wireless .
SparkLAN Communications, Inc.
- Supplier offering a range of IEEE standard WLAN applications and Bluetooth. Product line consists of indoor/outdoor base stations and antennas, Bluetooth headsets and USB dongles, client adapters, build-in modules, power over Ethernet, gateways, and webcams.
- Manufactures network access products
- Manufacturer of industrial grade modems, cellular modems, fiber optic line drivers.
- Independent European and Asian adviser and sourcing partner which translates business needs into secure networked ICT solutions and services.
- Designs, manufactures, markets and services data, voice and video transport and network access systems for the communications industry.
- Manufacturer of point to point, point to multipoint, broadband and 60Ghz wireless equipment.
- Taiwanese mfr of NICs, hubs, switches, routers
- Manufactures UNICAN, Ethernet, CAN-BUS cards
Use Link Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Manufacture a range of wireless networking products including access points, LAN cards, and modems. Includes product features and specifications.
Valiant Communications Limited
- Manufactures a wide range of telecommunications transmission equipment.
- Manufacturer of fiber optic modems, transceivers, media converters, interface extenders, fiber optic multiplexers.
Westell Technologies, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures, markets and services broad range of digital and analog products used by telephone companies in order to deliver advanced data and voice services. (Nasdaq: WSTL).
- Authorized manufacturer of Nortel's Marathon product line, including routers, multiplexers, and terminal servers. Supports voice, fax, and legacy formats.
- Designing, manufacturing and marketing of data connectivity solutions.
- USA based manufacturer of gigabit Ethernet managed switches and adapters.
- Provider of broadband access equipment combining voice, data, and video over a single connection.
- Manufactures modems and other comm equipment, and bought Hayes.
- Manufacturer of modems, ISDN TAs, and routers.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2014 at 14:45:10 UTC -