become an editor
the entire directory
only in Telephony/Voice_Response_Systems
Voice Response Systems
Open Directory - Computers: Data Communications: Telephony: Voice Response Systems
Active Call Center
- TAPI based interactive voice response (IVR) telephony software for voice modems or telephony cards. This software includes touch tone and speech recognition and text-to-speech generation.
- Provider of enterprise grade computer telephony components and e-business infrastructure software.
- IVR system provider based in India.
Beyond IVR Limited
- An IVR hosting company in Hong Kong and China.
Chelston Call Systems
- Provides audio conferencing, recording, and IVR complete systems.
Clear Voice Solutions, Inc
- Professional voice prompts for IVR, auto attendant or on-hold applications. Wide variety of languages and media formats.
- New Zealand company that specialising in providing telephone access to the internet and integrating IVR, Voice Recognition and Text to Speech with new or existing business systems.
Cytal Business Systems BVBA
- A reseller of digital signage and voice response companies in Europe.
- Provider of open systems platforms for the converged communications market.
- Designs IVR software and systems with web integration.
- Eliza specializes in the design, development, and hosting of speech recognition software applications exclusively in healthcare.
Fresh Air Studios
- Specialises in recording voice prompts for IVR (Interactive Voice Response) TUI systems.
- Voice response systems for the IBM AS/400 platform.
IVR Software Development
- Provides software to create, run and maintain interactive voice response (IVR) systems for both inbound and outbound call center and voice mail systems.
IVR Technology Group
- Provides development and hosting of customized, automated ASP IVR services.
Katalina Technologies Pty Ltd
- Develops software to set up IVR, voicemail, auto attendant and autodialer systems using an intuitive graphical scripting interface. Uses Dialogic cards or voice capable modems.
- Provider of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications for Avaya Conversant. Leader in advanced Natural Language Speech Recognition (NLSR), Speaker Verification, and Computer Telephony and Web Integration (CTI).
- Develops and commercializes ToolCentra, a graphical IVR builder for the TeleVantage IP-PBX and call center platform in Argentina.
Real Soft, Inc.
- Offers products and voice application and IVR solutions for enterprises enabling customer satisfaction and reducing cost of operations.
Sequs Quality Systems
- Custom designed Interactive Voice Response systems, Voice-Enabled Web sites and Voicemail systems.
Shamrock Software GmbH
- Develops and sells software for e-mail, data, voice and fax communications via Internet, ISDN, modems and satellites.
- Call Notify is a web-base, VoiceXML-compliant platform.
- Software that answers phone calls automatically. It guides callers through a flowchart of your design, allowing callers to interact with your database using a touch-tone phone.
- IVR, SMS and business fax email solutions provider in South Africa. Custom designed solutions for business communications.
- Interactive voice, telephone, and Internet solutions for local governments.
- Voice Prompts, IVR and ACD Greetings in any language by TeleHold.
- Provides automated telephone solutions and Interactive Voice Response services to both the public and private business sectors.
- Develops interactive voice response, speech recognition, and CTI systems. Supplies small call centers to Fortune 500 companies.
- Voicemail and interactive voice response server software for TAPI and CAPI based telephony hardware.
- Artisoft TeleVantage Configurator and Dialogic telephony products.
- Offers translation and voice prompt recordings in 30 languages.
- Integrates an IVR system with any application. Xtend IVR emulates a telephony device via sound card, thus allowing developers to create, test, and debug IVR scripts from a single PC with no TAPI support.
Voice Response Systems
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 29, 2013 at 6:45:03 UTC -