become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Terminal_Emulation
Open Directory - Computers: Data Communications: Software: Terminal Emulation
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Software: Screen
This category in other languages:
9term Terminal Emulator
- An implementation for Unix of the terminal windows presented under the Plan 9 windowing system.
B.A.T.L. Advanced Technology
- GTW420: terminal emulation for VT420, VT220, VT100, and ANSI
COM Port and Interrupt Notes
- Lists for common interrupt (IRQ) values or settings and COM Port default settings.
CQ Computer Communications
- SNA over IP mainframe connectivity, 3770 RJE, 3270, 3780 Bisync, Enterprise Extender.
Debian GNU/Linux -- x-terminal-emulator
- Different packages providing x-terminal-emulator under GPL.
- A FreeBSD system for emulating the effects of bandwidth limitations, propagation delays, bounded-size queues, and packet losses.
IBM 3270 Terminal Emulator
- x3270 is an IBM 3270 terminal emulator for the X Window System. Runs on most Unix-like operating systems [Gnu/Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, Cygwin and also a TELNET connection], emulating either an IBM 3279 (color) or 3278 (monochrome).
- 3270 emulation, java 3270, console consolidation, mvs console
Kermit 95 for Windows 95/98, Windows NT, and OS/2
- Freeware terminal emulation and file transfer package, with scripting capabilities and multiple character sets, for modem, standard or secure TCP/IP, serial, DECnet, and NetBios connections.
- 3270, 5250, VT420 terminal emulation software running under Microsoft
mlterm - Multi Lingual TERMinal emulator.
- A multilingual terminal emulator on X11 which supports various character sets and encodings and complex characters such as double width for East Asian, combining for Thai, Vietnamese, bi-direction for Arabic and Hebrew and Indic scripts in ISCII encoding is being experimentally supported.
- IBM 3270, IBM 5250, and DEC VT emulation software for Windows
Project "rxvt" at SourceForge
- A colour vt102 terminal emulator released under GPL.
- 3270, TN3270, 3770, and 3780 terminal emulation.
Terminal Emulation -HOWTO
- An Introduction to Terminal Emulation with details and links about using different kinds of Emulators.
- Terminal.app is a terminal emulator for GNUstep (http://www.gnustep.org) and other applications as a part of the Free Software projects released under GPL.
VT100 Terminal Emulation
- Information on Codes and Standards for Digital printers and terminals used by a Terminal Emulator with listed documentation for the printer or terminal being emulated.
- TN3270E and TN5250 emulation software
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2012 at 13:56:29 UTC -