become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Simulation
Open Directory - Computers: Data Communications: Software: Simulation
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Research
- Tool for generation of realistic internet topologies, with export to several network simulators (currently ns2, JavaSim, and SSFNet).
ns2 network simulator
- Ns is a discrete event simulator targeted at networking research. Ns provides substantial support for simulation of TCP, routing, and multicast protocols over wired and wireless (local and satellite) networks.
- OMNeT++ is an open-source, component-based simulation package built on C++ foundations. It offers a C++ simulation class library and GUI support (graphical network editing, animation).
- a modular network simulator featuring a java GUI
- Network simulator designed from the outset for maximum speed and scalability, with real-time simulation as an achievable goal.
- SSF (Scalable Simulation Framework) is a public-domain standard for discrete-event simulation of large, complex systems in Java and C++. Several SSF implementations and a large number of open-source protocol models and other components exist.
- The x-kernel protocol framework can be used as a complete simulation environment for TCP/IP networks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2013 at 7:24:08 UTC -