become an editor
the entire directory
only in Data_Communications/Reference
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Papers and Reports
RS-232 Bus Information
Active IETF Working Groups
- A directory of the Internet Engineering Task Force groups in these areas: applications, general, Internet, operations and management, routing, security, transport, and user services.
- Abstract Syntax Notation number one is an international standard notation used in describing transmitted data in telecommunications.
- On-line resource for products and technologies that deliver voice, data and video.
Cazfry's Networking Page
- Links to data communications and networking information, specifications, standards, and tutorials.
Controller Area Network (CAN)
- A serial bus used in distributed real-time control systems (i.e., in cars, industrial automation).
Federal Communications Commission
- U.S. government agency for telecommunications regulation.
- This is a set of technical resources for network engineers and system administrators; includes whois and traceroute.
- Global telecom portal and magazine for telecom news.
- Information technology professional's resource center provides a resource to locate information on key technologies.
MPLS Resource Center
- Information on the IETF's Multiprotocol Label Switching Standard.
Network Cabling Help
- Network cabling basics, with tutorials on Ethernet, Token Ring, Fibre, and installation practices.
- Includes information on WAN/LAN data and telecommunications protocols.
Raj Jain - Networking Topics
- Dr. Jain, Professor of Computer and Information Science at Washington University in St. Louis, makes available his collection of papers, reports, presentations, tutorials, and class notes on the latest networking topics such as ATM traffic management, gigabit networking, ATM over satellite, FDDI, and performance analysis.
- Industry resource for enterprises, vendors, system integrators, and anyone interested in the growing Unified Communications and Unified Messaging arena.
- This report from the European Commission supported Widebeam project provides an exhaustive guide to electronic communications within and between small to medium businesses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2013 at 3:17:26 UTC -