become an editor
the entire directory
only in Data_Communications/Organizations
Computers: Hardware: Standards
Science: Reference: Standards: Organizations
1394 Trade Association
- IEEE 1394 is an international standard digital interface that can run up to 400 Mbps over a thin cable. It is one of the most promising technologies for a future high speed "RS-232". This is the trade association working to make it a reality.
ACM Crossroads Magazine
- Crossroads is the student magazine of the ACM and has published many articles about networking.
- GCATT is a telecommunications technology development partnership of government, universities, and the advanced telecommunications industry.
- leader in the development and dissemination of voluntary, consensus-based industry standards
- International Multimedia Teleconferencing Consortium promotes the adoption of industry-wide interoperability standards in teleconferencing products
- Creates a one-stop source for all your network management and diagnostic needs.
International Powerline Communications Forum
- Promoting broadband powerline communications products and services. Includes company profiles, news articles, and information.
- International Telecommunication Union
- IT professionals who provide resources and industry insights for those interested in information technology, including cloud computing, SaaS, PCI and HIPAA compliance, and virtualization.
OSGi: Open Services Gateway Initiative
- Open group of technology companies including Ericsson, IBM, Sun Microsystems, Nokia, Intel, BMW, and Philips. Develops specifications to deploy and manage Java based services for homes, cars, offices, PDAs, phones and industrial applications.
The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory
- Tests networking and data communications products whilst educating students. Also provides free online tutorials on networking technologies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 6:24:10 UTC -