become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_Systems/Document_Imaging
Computers: Software: Document Imaging
- Providing independent consulting and training in the document technologies industry.
- Paper, microfilm and electronic image conversion to digital format. Digital archiving, database development, typesetting, PDF and telephone book conversions, forms processing, data security and recovery. Located in Chennai, India.
Blue Canyon Imaging
- Imaging company with a primary focus on information processing.
Combined Computer Resources, Inc.
- Document imaging software development company that provides turn-key and customized imaging, COLD/enterprise reporting and workflow for any size company or government entity.
Conversion Technologies International
- Text and legacy image conversion to current industry standard digital formats. Media migration and project / facilities management. COLD/ERM archival service and data entry/bar code OCR. Located in Cherry Hill, NJ, U.S.
- Digitizes documents including any kind of archives, books or microfilms. Includes company profile and service overview. [English, French, German]
- Document scanning, indexing, web-based retrieval, and litigation support. Pick-up and delivery service, off-site, secure data storage. Voice transcription and data entry service. Located in Elmsford, NY, U.S.
- The DocuLogic Virtual Records Center online document management system provides imaging, indexing and secure storage and retrieval over a customized, firewall protected, SSL-encrypted web-based interface.
- Scanning and CD storage with search engine indexing and retrieval capability of records. Staff training on file management system. Located in Coburg, OR, U.S.
Electronic Solutions for Imaging
- ESI offers document imaging, scanning and PDF conversion services.
Fabasoft Distribution GmbH
- Specializes in document and information management for government and defence.
- Conversion from and to multiple formats. System sales, off-site document storage solutions. Located in Oklahoma City, OK, U.S.
- Digital conversion from paper, microfilm, microfiche, engineering drawings. Located in Royal Oak, MI, U.S.
- Offer electronic invoicing solutions and vendor portals, with needs analysis, system design, implementation and support. Located in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
- Analysis of methods, scan and offload to DVD, CD, DLT, or microfilm scanning and archiving. Online report hosting and archiving.
- Offering customers document imaging services for paper, roll film and microfiche digitizing, as well as data entry and indexing services, barcode and forms processing (OCR/ICR), and consulting services.
Latitude Consulting, Inc.
- Consulting and programming services for FileNET systems. FileNET certified developers for Panagon Capture, Panagon IDM Desktop, WAL and Workflo controls for Visual Basic.
- Litigation support services to the Montana legal community.
Micro Com Systems Ltd.
- Document or microfilm scanning, microfilm outsource, and imaging services in Vancouver, BC.
- Source for document imaging, scanning, and OCR. From document preparation to CD ROM recording and all phases in between. All media converted including paper, microfilm, and photographs.
- Digital document scanning services for conversion of paper, microfiche and microfilm to scanned images, conversion of scanned images to OCR, PDF files, or full text searchable files on CD-ROM or web-based browsers.
- Provides web based document capture and content management solutions.
Supreme Data Pro
- Specializes in capturing data from scanned images and offers turnkey solutions.
- Conversion to CD-ROM, optical disk, and magnetic media. Off-site, long term storage. Located in Huntington, WV, U.S.
- Imaging, COLD storage, document and check imaging for banks, credit unions and data centers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2014 at 20:35:04 UTC -