become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theoretical/Research_Groups
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Research Groups and Centers
- Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory.
Algorithm and Complexity Group at the University of Waterloo
- Research areas include design and analysis of algorithms, models of computation, and computational complexity.
Cambridge Theory and Semantics Group
- Centred around mathematical models of a variety of languages and logics, using techniques such as structural operational semantics, linear logic, domain theory and category theory. Strong links with Logic and Set Theory in the Pure Mathematics Department.
- Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, Rutgers, New Jersey.
Formal Aspects of Computing Science Specialist Group -
- FACS promotes the development of formal approaches of production of computer-based systems.
Foundations of Computational Mathematics
- International Research Group for Computational Mathematics
ICS Theory Group
- University of California, Irvine. Research centers on the design and analysis of algorithms and data structures as well as computational complexity.
MIT LCS Theory of Computation Group
- Research areas include algorithms, complexity theory, computation and biology, cryptography and information security, distributed systems, numerical analysis and scientific computing, semantics, and supercomputing technologies.
Oxford University Computing Laboratory
- A centre for research in computer science, numerical analysis, computational biology, quantum computation, computational linguistics, and information systems.
The PORTIA Project
- This project focuses on both the technical challenges of handling sensitive data and the policy and legal issues facing data subjects, data owners, and data users.
Research groups in Logic and Theoretical Computer Science
- Covered areas of this list are Theoretical Computer Science, Logic in Computer Science, Mathematical Logic, Philosophical Logic.
Stanford CS Theory
- Research includes sequential and parallel algorithms, computational problems in databases, computational geometry, design and analysis of programs and programming languages, and combinatorial, logical, and algebraic mathematics.
Theoretical Computer Science at the University of Limburg
- Major field of research is database theory with a focus on query languages and use of the methods of mathematical logic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2013 at 6:15:07 UTC -