become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quantum_Computing/Research_Groups
Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Research Groups
Centre for Quantum Computation - Qubit.org
- Research centre based at the Oxford University. It conducts theoretical and experimental research into all aspects of quantum information processing and providing information about current events and other groups working in this topic.
Centre for Quantum Computation, Cambridge
- Provides an overview of quantum computation and cryptography work at Cambridge University. There are also tutorials and announcements of upcoming conferences and workshops.
- Group formed by Dagmar Bruss. Research in classification of entangled states, quantum cloning and state estimation.
- Quantum Information Processing (QIP) Group based in HP Laboratories, Bristol, UK. Areas of interest include quantum computation, quantum cryptography and quantum communication.
Institute for Quantum Computing
- Official website of the Institute for Quantum Computing. Based at the University of Waterloo, Canada.
Institute for Quantum Information
- CalTech's Institute provides lectures and papers for intermediate and advanced readers on the subject of Quantum Information and Quantum Computing.
Micro-analytical Research Centre Melbourne
- Melbourne Node of the Australian Research Council's Research Centre for Quantum Computer Technology. Based at the University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
QI Group at the University of Leeds
- Group lead by Vlatko Vedral working on quantum information, quantum optics, Bose-Einstein condensates and statistical mechanics.
The Quantum Circuits Group, University of Michigan
- Automated synthesis, simulation and testing of conventional and quantum logic circuits.
Quantum Computing at The Max Plank Institute
- An overview of quantum computer related research taking place at the Max Plank Institute. The primary focus is ion trap based computing. Selected reprints are available.
Quantum Computing Group, Southern Illinois University
- Research in quantum compuation, simulating quantum systems, quantum information and quantum error correction.
Quantum Cryptography in Norway
- Application-oriented research at NTNU, Trondheim and Telenor, Oslo
Quantum Experiments and the Foundations of Physics
- Research group lead by Anton Zeilinger at the Institute for Experimental Physics, University of Vienna, Austria. The groups is working on photonic entanglement experiments, Bell's inequalities, quantum communication and quantum cryptography.
Quantum Informatics at the University of Aarhus
- Performs research on quantum computing with an emphasis on quantum cryptography.
Quantum Information Group
- Group at the Quantum Electronics Laboratory, Faculty of Physics, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland.
Quantum Information Group at Innsbruck
- Group lead by Hans J. Briegel at the Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of Innsbruck. Research work in quantum information theory and quantum entanglement.
Quantum Information Science @ MIT
- Offers an of the activities of groups at MIT interested in Quantum Information Science.
Quantum Systems of Informatics Group
- Quantum Computing group at the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences. Research in quantum programming languages and simulations of quantum computers.
- Quantum Information Technology group at the National University of Singapore. Group focuses on new quantum protocols and its implementation, quantum cryptography, quantum computation and fundamentals of quantum mechanics.
Queen's Quantum Technology Group, UK
- Research division based as part of the School of Mathematics and Physics at Queen's University Belfast in Northern Ireland. Research interests involve the study of Quantum Optics, Solid State Physics and their applications to Quantum Information Processing.
QUINFO at University College London
- Quantum Information theory group based at Department of Physics and Astronomy, University College London. Group lead by Sougato Bose. Research work in quantum information theory, coupled spin systems and entanglement theory.
UPM Research Group on Quantum Information and Computation
- The Quantum Information and Computation Research Group at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 2:15:53 UTC -