become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theoretical/People
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: People
Mailing Lists and Name Directories
Computers: Computer Science: People
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: People
Adam D. Smith
- Assistant Professor at PSU. Provides details of teaching and research.
Albert R. Meyer
- Hitachi America Professor of Engineering, EECS Dept, MIT and member of Theory of Computation Group at CSAIL.
- Assistant Professor, CS Dept, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
Bernard Jacquemin's NLP page
- Research interests in natural language processing, lexical semantics using both symbolic and statistical analysis methods for parsing and word sense disambiguation, sense representation and rephrasing
Christos H. Papadimitriou
- Professor in CS Dept, UCB.
Daniel A. Spielman
- Professor of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science at Yale.
David R. Karger
- Faculty at EECS Dept, MIT and member of CSAIL.
- Associate Professor in Department of Computing Sciences, Villanova University, Pennsylvania.
- Researcher in theoretical computer science, specifically in the area verification of graph-based specifications. Website provides academic papers and personal information.
- Professor of Computer Science and member of the Theory Group at Caltech.
- Faculty at EECS Department, MIT and member of Theory of Computing group in CSAIL.
Murdoch James Gabbay
- Researcher in theoretical computer science. Home site with academic resources (academic papers and talks), opinions, and personal information.
- Professor and Director of Graduate Studies, Computer Science Department, Stanford University.
Ronald L. Rivest
- Andrew and Erna Viterbi Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in MIT's EECS Dept and member of Theory of Computation Group at CSAIL.
- Professor in Department of Mathematics at Purdue University.
- Postdoc at the Laboratory for Foundation of Computer Science (LFCS). Research in models of quantum computation, high level methods for quantum computing and state transfer.
- Professor of Applied Mathematics at MIT and member of the Theory of Computation group at CSAIL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 4:45:21 PM EDT -