become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theoretical/Journals
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Journals
Journals on Logic and Foundations
Journals on Combinatorics
Computers: Computer Science: Publications: Journals
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science
- Electronic journal hosted by the University of Chicago.
Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science
- DMTCS is an electronic journal published by the Maison de l'Informatique et des Mathématiques Discrètes.
Electronic Colloquium on Computational Complexity
- ECCC publishes research reports, surveys and books in computational complexity and is hosted by the University of Trier.
Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- Electronic journal maintained by the American Mathematical Society.
Information and Computation
- International journal on Theoretical Computer Science and Information Theory.
Journal of Experimental Algorithmics
- ACM's journal for experimental algorithmics .
Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications
- The electronic edition of the journal hosted by Brown University.
Journal of Logic Programming
- Journal of Logic Programming published up to 2000.
Mathematical Logic Quarterly
- MLQ is an international journal on mathematical logic and foundations of mathematics published by Wiley-VCH.
Theoretical Computer Science
- Elsevier journal covering the mathematical and theoretical basis of computer science.
Theory and Practice of Logic Programming Journal (TPLP)
- The official journal of the Association for Logic Programming.
Theory of Computing
- An open-access electronic journal of theoretical computer science. Online archive and submission instructions.
Transactions on Computational Logic
- This addition to ACM's Transactions Series is devoted to research concerned with all uses of logic in computer science.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2013 at 1:11:21 UTC -