become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theoretical/Conferences
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Conferences
Computers: Computer Science: Conferences
Computational Complexity Conference
- Annual conference that deals with computational complexity broadly defined.
- A conference on games, automata, logics and formal verification.
IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science
- The LICS Symposium is an annual international forum on theoretical and practical topics in computer science that relate to logic in a broad sense.
Midwest Theory Day
- Held twice a year, usually on a Saturday in December and on a Saturday in April. Details of past and future meetings.
- ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing.
Theoretical Computer Science Conferences & Journals
- Conference calls for papers, conference and workshop programs, journal calls for papers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 15, 2011 at 5:24:12 UTC -