become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Science: Math: Combinatorics: Journals
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
- Covers design, description, presentation and analysis of programs, information structures and computing systems. Abstracts available, subscription for full-text articles.
Advances in Multimedia
- A Hindawi peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of multimedia. The website contains all the published articles and they are all open access.
- A journal about the design of algorithms in many applied and fundamental areas. Abstracts available, subscription for full-text articles.
Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science
- A peer-reviewed on-line journal in theoretical computer science. Includes archived articles from 1995 to 2000.
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing
- Bimonthly devoted to the three areas of combinatorics, probability theory and theoretical computer science.
- At the interface between mathematics and theoretical computer science. Abstracts available, subscription for full-text articles.
- Focuses on the contribution of computing to statistics and vice versa in variety of fields of statistics. Publisher's site: abstracts, with full text for subscribers.
- Publishes articles across a wide range of computer science areas.
- Covers research results in numerical computing and informatics.
- Publishes reviews on current publications in any area of the computing sciences.
Electronic Colloquium on Computational Complexity
- A forum about computational complexity supervised by a scientific board. Provides on-line research reports, surveys and books.
IBM Journal of Research and Development
- Publishes technical papers on the technology and science of information systems. Since 2009, the IBM Systems Journal has been included. Besides an online archive submission and subscription conditions are provided.
- Mathematical simulation and optimization, recognition and control, programming theory and systems, automation systems and elements. Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Vilnius, Lithuania. Tables of contents and abstracts from vol.9 (1998), some articles on-line in PDF.
- An international journal of Computing and Informatics published by the Slovene Informatika Society. Tables of contents and abstracts from vol.17 (1993).
Inria - Infoweb
- List of 300 computer science journals (articles are usually available electronically by subscription).
International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV)
- A Springer journal focusing on the computer vision aspect of Multimedia. Its website contains information range from the aim and scope of the journal, its impact factor, call for special issues, online issues to submission and subscription information.
International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science
- (World Scientific) Tables of contents and abstracts from vol.10 (1999) on. Full text to subscribers or by individual purchase.
International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Subscription and author information. First issue planned for January 2006.
IT Now (Formerly, Computer Bulletin)
- The membership magazine of the British Computer Society with the aim of spreading awareness of professional issues, IT innovations and technological developments. Full text online.
Journal of Algorithms
- Includes mathematically oriented contributions on discrete and finite algorithms.
Journal of Computer and System Sciences
- A bimonthly journal covering computer and system sciences and their underlying mathematical theory.
Journal of Functional Programming
- Devoted to this important area of computer science and spans the range from mathematical theory to industrial practice.
Journal of Logic and Computation
- Promotes the growth of logic and computing. The bulk of the content is technical scientific papers, letters, reviews, and discussions, as well as relevant conference reviews, are included.
Journal of Symbolic Computation
- Presents research on algorithmic treatment of symbolic objects including objects in formal languages, algebraic objects, and geometrical objects.
Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology (JATIT)
- Peer-reviewed electronic research journal with aim of promoting and publishing original high quality research dealing with theoretical and scientific aspects in all disciplines of Information Technology.
Journal of Universal Computer Science
- A monthly on-line journal covering all aspects of computer science. Tables of contents and abstracts of all volumes. Full text to subscribers only.
Knowledge Engineering Review
- Committed to the development of the field of artificial intelligence and the clarification and dissemination of its methods and concepts.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- A volume series which publishes workshop and conference proceedings as well as monographs in computer science and its subfields.
LMS Journal of Computation and Mathematics
- An electronic journal published by the London Mathematical Society covering all areas where mathematics and computation meet.
Mathematical Structures in Computer Science
- A journal of theoretical computer science which focuses on the application of ideas from the structural side of mathematics and mathematical logic to computer science.
Multimedia Tools and Applications
- A Springer journal that publishes original research articles on multimedia development and system support tools as well as case studies of multimedia applications.
Natural Language Engineering
- Meets the needs of professionals and researchers working in all areas of computerised language processing. Editorial board, pricing, advertising rates, instructions for contributors and full text online.
Nelson H. F. Beebe's Bibliographies Page
- List of 100 journals, with completed and corrected bibliographies and links to the homepages.
- An international journal which focuses on the rapidly developing methods and issues arising from the use of technology in music today.
- An international journal devoted to reliable mathematical computations based on finite representations and guaranteed accuracy. Tables of contents. Full text to subscribers.
- Aims to be a forum for the multidisciplinary subject of robotics and encourage developments in this important field of automation with regard to industry, health, education and research.
SIAM Journal on Computing
- Contains research articles on the mathematical and formal aspects of computer science and nonnumerical computing.
Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Series Informatica
- Tables of contents from vol.36 (1991) on.
Theoretical Informatics and Applications
- Publishes original research in the area of theoretical computer science and its applications.
Theory and Practice of Logic Programming
- Among the topics covered are AI applications that use logic programming, natural language processing, knowledge representation, nonmonotic reasoning, databases, implementations and architectures and constraint logic programming.
Theory of Computing Systems
- Publishes research in all areas of theoretical computer science. Tables of contents from vol.29 (1996) on; full text to subscribers.
Upgrade: The European Journal for the Informatics Professional
- A bimonthly technical, independent, non-commercial, and freely distributed electronic publication.
- Dedicated to reporting on the state-of-the-art technology in the fields of computer vision, graphics, and imaging including applications.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2016 at 21:57:21 UTC -