become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Bibliographies
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: Publications: Bibliographies
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning: Publications: Bibliographies
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Publications: Bibliographies
Automatic Language Identification Bibliography
- Research into the automatic identification of spoken language with links to author home pages and online papers.
Bibliography on Logical Frameworks
- 450 references related to logical frameworks, which are formal meta-languages for deductive systems.
Carnegie Mellon University Library Computer Science Bibliographies
- An index to bibliographies on several subfields.
The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies
- Searchable database with over a million references.
- A monthly selection of annotated citations of current literature in information technology. Searchable online and available by email.
- 20,000 references in the field of computer graphics (journals, IEEE and ACM conferences).
- Collection of about 850 links to bibliographic databases and annotated bibliographies, with short descriptions.
- Searchable bibliography on performance evaluation, computer networks, network security, digital signal processing (54,000 records with abstracts, 20,000 documents, submission welcome).
USC Computer Vision
- An annotated and searchable bibliography of computer vision and image processing papers, arranged by topics (36,000 entries, 1800 on-line papers).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 15, 2011 at 7:05:23 UTC -