become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/S
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München - Management Information Base for Services, Information Modeling for Service Management
Sajeev, A. S. M.
- University of New England - Object-oriented software engineering; object-orientation, concurrency and visual programming; distributed systems and software engineering.
- University of New South Wales - Machine learning, logic programming, and knowledge based systems.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur - Computer Networks, Protocols, TCP/IP, IPv6, ATM, Multimedia, IP/PSTN Internetworking, Operating Systems.
- University of Edinburgh - Functional languages, algebraic specification languages, mechanised reasoning, foundations for algebraic specification and formal software development.
- Johannes Kepler University - Parallel and distributed computing, generic programming, semantics of programming languages, parallel functional languages, symbolic and algebraic computation.
- National Technical University of Athens - Extended relational database systems, active database systems, and spatial, image and multimedia database systems.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi - Randomized Algorithms, Parallel Algorithms, Computational Geometry, Memory Hierarchy Models
- University of Cambridge - Secure encapsulation, pi-calculus, mobile agents, operational semantics, locality typing.
Shankar, B. Uma
- Machine Intelligence Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata - Pattern recognition, Image processing and Soft Computing with applications to Remote sensing.
- University of New South Wales - Databases, web search engines, image databases, education via the Internet, information filtering, deductive databases, and functional programming.
Shyamasundar, R. K.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai - Real-Time and Reactive Programming, Logic Programming, Pi-Calculus and Mobile Computing, Parallel Programs, Programming Languages.
- University of Chicago - Computational complexity, including machine-based complexity, communication complexity, models of parallel computation, distributed computation, algorithms, problems inspired by the world wide web.
- University of Edinburgh - Category theory, domain theory, logic, type theory.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne. Application of Biological Principles to Artificial Systems, Evolutionary Computation, Cellular Computing, Bio-inspired Systems, Evolvable Hardware, Complex Adaptive Systems.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay - Automated Reasoning, Logic Programming, Rewrite Systems, Networks, Distributed Systems
- Pennsylvania State University - Computer architecture, operating systems, parallel computing, simulation and evaluation of computer systems.
- University of Groningen - Discrete event systems and object oriented programming.
- University of Utah - Computer graphics, rendering, global illumination, and real time ray tracing.
Snodgrass, Richard T.
- University of Arizona - Temporal databases, query language design, query optimization and evaluation, storage structures, database design, and software development databases.
- University of New South Wales - Computer vision, spatial reasoning, robotics, concurrent and real-time systems, and component reuse in VLSI design.
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens - Speech, Phonology, Intonation.
- CEO of Radar Networks, and co-founder of EarthWeb - Semantic Web, Knowledge Management
Stantchev, Vladimir and Lubomira
- Humboldt University, Berlin.
- University of Edinburgh - Formal semantics of programming languages, category theory, domain theory and structural operational semantics, functional languages.
- University of Edinburgh - Computational linguistics, artificial intelligence, formal grammar, intonation, spoken language processing, animated conversational agents.
- University of Bern - Architectures for remote learning, authentication and authorization infrastructures, didactic aspects of remote learning, dynamic on-line courses, communication systems for the next generation Internet
- This is a website of Dowling College's Computer science professor Dr. Bill Steinmetz. Course work and lectures given during the respective semesters, and source code for the various programming assignments. This website may be of interest to students who wish to know something about Dowling College's computer science department.
- University of Edinburgh - Models and calculi for concurrent computation, modal and temporal logics with fixed points, verification and description of program properties.
- Research in computer graphics: voxelization and visualization of implicit surfaces, discrete ray tracing, and fractal clouds.
- University of Michigan - Computer science professor with research in parallel computing, algorithms, scientific and statistical computing, and discrete mathematics.
- Developer of the C++ programming language.
Subramaniam, L. Venkata
- IBM India Research Lab, New Delhi - Multimodal Speech Recognition, Image Processing.
- Secretary of the ISO/ANSI C++ Standards Committee, Writer, Consultant - Information on C++
Sypniewski, Bernard Paul
- Rowan University - Instructor in basic computer literacy, advanced MS office topics, introduction to programming in Visual Basic. Interests in linguistics, the environment, and online testing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 21:24:11 UTC -