become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/S
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München - Management Information Base for Services, Information Modeling for Service Management
- University of New South Wales - Machine learning, logic programming, and knowledge based systems.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur - Computer Networks, Protocols, TCP/IP, IPv6, ATM, Multimedia, IP/PSTN Internetworking, Operating Systems.
- University of Edinburgh - Functional languages, algebraic specification languages, mechanised reasoning, foundations for algebraic specification and formal software development.
- Johannes Kepler University - Parallel and distributed computing, generic programming, semantics of programming languages, parallel functional languages, symbolic and algebraic computation.
- National Technical University of Athens - Extended relational database systems, active database systems, and spatial, image and multimedia database systems.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi - Randomized Algorithms, Parallel Algorithms, Computational Geometry, Memory Hierarchy Models
- University of Cambridge - Secure encapsulation, pi-calculus, mobile agents, operational semantics, locality typing.
Shankar, B. Uma
- Machine Intelligence Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata - Pattern recognition, Image processing and Soft Computing with applications to Remote sensing.
- University of New South Wales - Databases, web search engines, image databases, education via the Internet, information filtering, deductive databases, and functional programming.
Shyamasundar, R. K.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai - Real-Time and Reactive Programming, Logic Programming, Pi-Calculus and Mobile Computing, Parallel Programs, Programming Languages.
- University of Chicago - Computational complexity, including machine-based complexity, communication complexity, models of parallel computation, distributed computation, algorithms, problems inspired by the world wide web.
- University of Edinburgh - Category theory, domain theory, logic, type theory.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne. Application of Biological Principles to Artificial Systems, Evolutionary Computation, Cellular Computing, Bio-inspired Systems, Evolvable Hardware, Complex Adaptive Systems.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay - Automated Reasoning, Logic Programming, Rewrite Systems, Networks, Distributed Systems
- Pennsylvania State University - Computer architecture, operating systems, parallel computing, simulation and evaluation of computer systems.
- University of Groningen - Discrete event systems and object oriented programming.
- University of Utah - Computer graphics, rendering, global illumination, and real time ray tracing.
Snodgrass, Richard T.
- University of Arizona - Temporal databases, query language design, query optimization and evaluation, storage structures, database design, and software development databases.
- University of New South Wales - Computer vision, spatial reasoning, robotics, concurrent and real-time systems, and component reuse in VLSI design.
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens - Speech, Phonology, Intonation.
- CEO of Radar Networks, and co-founder of EarthWeb - Semantic Web, Knowledge Management
Stantchev, Vladimir and Lubomira
- Humboldt University, Berlin.
- University of Edinburgh - Formal semantics of programming languages, category theory, domain theory and structural operational semantics, functional languages.
- University of Edinburgh - Computational linguistics, artificial intelligence, formal grammar, intonation, spoken language processing, animated conversational agents.
- University of Bern - Architectures for remote learning, authentication and authorization infrastructures, didactic aspects of remote learning, dynamic on-line courses, communication systems for the next generation Internet
- University of Edinburgh - Models and calculi for concurrent computation, modal and temporal logics with fixed points, verification and description of program properties.
- Research in computer graphics: voxelization and visualization of implicit surfaces, discrete ray tracing, and fractal clouds.
- University of Michigan - Computer science professor with research in parallel computing, algorithms, scientific and statistical computing, and discrete mathematics.
- Developer of the C++ programming language.
Subramaniam, L. Venkata
- IBM India Research Lab, New Delhi - Multimodal Speech Recognition, Image Processing.
- Secretary of the ISO/ANSI C++ Standards Committee, Writer, Consultant - Information on C++
Sypniewski, Bernard Paul
- Rowan University - Instructor in basic computer literacy, advanced MS office topics, introduction to programming in Visual Basic. Interests in linguistics, the environment, and online testing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2015 at 12:45:08 UTC -