become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/M
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: People: M
Maes, Stephane H.
- IBM T. J. Watson Research Centre - Conversational Multi modal computing, Mobile speech solutions, Speech recognition, Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition
- The Technion - Mathematical logic and its interaction with computer science, database theory, finite model theory, and descriptive complexity.
- Stanford University - Syntax, computational linguistics.
- University of Bologna, Italy - Type systems for programming languages, logic in computer science, lambda-calculus.
Mayer, Helmut A.
- University of Salzburg - Natural computation, image processing, parallel computation, software engineering, and robotics.
- School of Cognitive and Computing Sciences, University of Sussex - Semantics of programming languages.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay - Information Appliances, Electronic Commerce, Java Security, Parallel Computing
- University of Udine - Semantics of programming languages, formal verification of process/program properties, logical frameworks based on typed lambda-calculus.
- University of Texas - Parallel and distributed computing, specification and design of synchronous and asynchronous systems.
- University of Groningen - Image and signal processing, information theory,model selection, Modula-3.
- University of Udine - Logical specifications of real-time systems, temporal and object-oriented databases, deductive databases, temporal representation and reasoning, modal and temporal logic, set theory.
Moore, Simon W.
- University of Cambridge - Self-timed circuits, multithreaded processor design, real-time systems and the engineering of complex systems.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur - Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Geometric Modelling, Robotics.
- Chennai Mathematical Institute - logic and models for concurrency
- University of Cambridge - Semantics and compilation of programs, static analysis of programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2013 at 1:27:21 UTC -