become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/G
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: People: G
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages: G
Society: People: Personal Homepages: G
- University of Bologna - Formal methods for program verification and analysis, theory of concurrent constraint programming, program transformations, languages for real-time applications, logic programming.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi - Approximation Algorithms, Combinatorial Optimization and Graph Algorithms
Ghosh, R. K.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur - Parallel Algorithms, Genetic Algorithms, Mobile Computing, PVM, MPI, and Distributed Databases.
Ghosh, Subir Kumar
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai - Computational Geometry and Applications, Robot Motion Planning, Geometric Graph Theory and Applications.
- Keele University, UK
- Carnegie Mellon University / Panasas, Inc. - Parallelism in secondary storage system technologies, especially parallel and distributed file systems, disk arrays, and network-attached storage devices.
- IT SudParis. Personal information, details of research, publications, and teaching.
- University of Edinburgh - PEPA stochastic process algebra, Standard ML functional programming language.
- Post-doctoral researcher of the ADReM research group at the University of Antwerp, Belgium. Research topics are: databases, data mining, and inductive databases.
Gousie, Michael B.
- Wheaton College - Computational Geometry and Computer Graphics, as applied to Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- The Technion - Computer-aided verification of software and hardware, modularity and abstraction, temporal logics, equivalences and preorders, automata on infinite objects, theorem provers, static analysis and model checking, coverage in model checking.
- University of Calgary - Routing in Ad hoc Networks.
Güting, Ralf Hartmut
- University of Hagen - Spatial data models and query languages (algebras), finite resolution geometry for spatial database systems, extensible spatial database systems, graphs (networks) in spatial databases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2013 at 1:27:20 UTC -