become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/C
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: People: C
- Microsoft Research - Type theory and operational semantics, mostly for applications to language design, semantics, and implementation. Semantic and type-theoretic foundations of object-oriented languages. Global and mobile computation issues.
- University of Sussex at Brighton - Natural language processing, stochastic lexicalized grammars, shallow parsing and knowledge extraction, parsing disambiguation and efficiency, parser evaluation, large-scale grammar and lexicon development, linguistic approaches to surface generation.
Cattani, Gian Luca
- Applications of category theory to computer science, semantics of concurrent process languages.
- De Montfort University - Formal methods, verification, reactive systems, semantics, compositionality, interval temporal logic, executable specification, re-engineering.
- Politecnico di Milano - Extending database technology to incorporate data distribution, deductive and active rules; object-orientation design methods for data-intensive web sites.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay - Information Retrieval, Text Databases, Data Mining.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay - Formal techniques for analysis, Verification, Validation of digital systems, Asynchronous timing analysis.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay - Graphics, Computer Vision, Computational Geometry, Parallel Algorithms.
- Brown University - Influential researcher in Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence. His home page features some of his publications, in postscript.
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona - Theoretical computer science, logic, reasoning.
- University of Udine - Knowledge-based systems (diagnosis, temporal reasoning, modeling of physical systems, qualitative reasoning) and human-computer interaction (desktop virtual reality, information visualization, 3d, multimedia and multimodal interfaces).
- University of Bologna - Content-based retrieval, data models, query languages, similarity queries, fuzzy retrieval, the M-tree, signature files, grid files, schema-based navigation, structures on the web.
- City University, London - Formal methods and modelling.
- University of Salzburg - Network traffic measurements, LAN interconnection via satellite, and interactive multimedia satellite information services.
Cormen, Thomas H.
- Associate Professor at Dartmouth, and co-author of arguably the leading textbook on algorithms.
- University of Coimbra, Portugal - Artificial intelligence, evolutionary computation.
- McGill University - Cryptographic protocols, quantum cryptography, quantum teleportation, quantum computing, and coding theory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2014 at 23:27:02 UTC -