become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/B
- University of Cambridge - Distributed systems.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi - CAD for VLSI, Computer Architecture
- Microsoft Research - Domain-specific languages, automatic analysis of programs, software visualization.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi - Computer Vision, Real-time Systems, Robotics
Becker, Simon M.
- University of Technology Aachen - Software Engineering, Incremental Integration.
- University of Joensuu, Finland - HCI, Eye movement research, Usability, CS education.
Bennett, Charles H.
- IBM Research - Quantum information and computation theory.
Bernstein, D. J.
- University of Illinois, Chicago - Computer hardware, Data structures, Fast arithmetic, Number theory, Networking
- University of Parma - Computer vision, learning in vision, artificial intelligence.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay - Neural Network Theory and Applications, Formal and Empirical Machine Learning, Natural Language Understanding, Distributed Artificial Intelligence.
- University of Cambridge - Human-computer interaction, visual interaction.
Blair, Michael R.
- MIT - Dynamically adaptive profile-guided specialization, partial evaluation, program analysis, compilation, type theory, subtyping.
- Carnegie Mellon - Thread scheduling, parallel algorithms, NESL, provably efficient language implementations, multiprocessor garbage collection.
Boisvert, Ronald F.
- NIST - Numerical solution of partial differential equations, mathematical software, and information services that support computational science.
- University of Washington - Human-computer interaction, constraint-based languages and systems, and land use, transportation, and environmental modeling.
- London South Bank University - Formal methods, history of computing, online museums.
- University of Edinburgh - Verification using temporal logics, computer-aided verification of potentially infinite systems, logics for true concurrency.
- University of Udine - Human-computer interfaces for information access, knowledge representation and reasoning about dynamical systems.
- Stanford University, California. Multiagent systems, preference aggregation, auctions, voting, cryptographic protocols, mechanism design, artificial intelligence, and game theory.
- University of Newcastle - Security of statistical databases.
Breugel, Franck van
- York University, Ontario - Concurrent programming languages, semantics, specification languages.
- Laboratoire d'Informatique de Paris - Object-oriented programming, concurrency/parallelism, distributed programming, flexible and adaptive programs, meta-programming and reflection, artificial intelligence, multi-agent systems, software agents, mobile agents, artificial life, computer music.
- University of Cambridge - Speech and language processing, computational linguistics.
Bruce, Kim B.
- Williams College - Semantics and design of programming languages, type theory, object-oriented languages, models of higher-order lambda calculus including subtypes and bounded polymorphism.
Bryant, Barrett R.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham - Programming languages, compiler design, formal semantics, object-oriented technology.
- University of California, Santa Barbara - Computer aided verification, formal methods, static analysis, model checking.
- University of Edinburg - Understanding the structure of mathematical proofs using proof plans, automated theorem proving.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 6:45:07 UTC -