become an editor
the entire directory
only in Distributed_Computing/Publications
Conferences with Published Proceedings
Computers: Computer Science: Publications
ACM Transactions on Computer Systems (Journal)
- Peer reviewed journal published four times a year. Wide coverage of distributed computing includes distributed system design, verification, performance, reliability, and security.
Bibliographies on Distributed Computing
- Searchable collection of BibTeX bibliographies on distributed computing research.
- International peer-reviewed journal published by Springer. Papers covering parallel processing, distributed computing systems and computer networks are published quarterly.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Journal)
- Peer-reviewed articles covering concurrent solutions, algorithms, programming environments and applications. Published by Wiley InterScience.
- The aim of this international journal is to provide a forum for original and significant contributions in the field of distributed computing. Table of contents and abstracts for free, must subscribe for full text.
Distributed Systems Engineering
- A quarterly journal covering practical engineering approaches to integrating subsystems into a distributed or networked system.
IEEE Internet Computing (Magazine)
- Regular focuses include World Wide Web, Java programming, and Internet-based agents. Six issues per year; peer reviewed.
Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing
- This international journal is directed to researchers, engineers, educators, managers, programmers, and users of computers who have particular interests in parallel processing and/or distributed computing. Published monthly.
Martin Bramleys Publications
- Repository for personal publications while researching in Distributed Application design. Papers include meeting response targets, distributed synchronization and analysis of the CURL.
Parallel Processing Letters (Journal)
- International peer-reviewed journal published four times a year by World Scientific. Publishes short papers covering parallel computations and architectures, as well as parallel programming languages and environments.
Requirements, Design Points and Recommendations for Conversational Distributed Protocols and Convers
- In Scientific Emphasis proceedings. Paper and links to related material.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2014 at 11:29:53 UTC -