become an editor
the entire directory
only in Projects/Cryptography
Science: Math: Number Theory: Computational
- Investigates and implements algorithms which may yield to distributed computation of the mathematical constant Pi.
- A distributed computing project currently working on RC5-72 and OGR-27 (Optimal Golomb Rulers). Previous projects included CSC and DES.
- Project to factor numbers using the elliptic curve method. Client and server software.
- Primo, a primality proving program based on the ECPP algorithm. With Primo one can check crypto-primes and prove whether or not they are actually prime.
Generalized Fermat Primes Search
- Project provides software to search for primes of a specific form. Coordinated via email.
Goldbach's Conjecture and Factoring the Cryptographic Modulus
- Algebraic Factoring of the Cryptography Modulus and Proof of Goldbach's Conjecture
Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search
- Online search for Mersenne prime numbers, found largest several primes.
The Prime Sierpinski Problem
- Mathematical project to find the smallest prime Sierpinski number.
Proth Search Page
- A list of prime number searches using Yves Gallot's proth.exe program, available to download. Maintained by Ray Ballinger.
Seventeen Or Bust
- A distributed attack on the Sierpinski problem, trying to find the last remaining 17 numbers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2012 at 12:54:02 UTC -