become an editor
the entire directory
only in Platforms/Hadoop
- Official site of the Apache project to provide an open-source implementation of frameworks for reliable, scalable, distributed computing and data storage.
Bloomberg Businessweek - CEO Guide to Hadoop
- Learn how large corporations are coping with the increasing flow of unstructured data by using a free software program called Hadoop
Hadoop World Conference
- Annual conference to network, learn and get Apache Hadoop training.
Twitter - Apache Hadoop
- Official tweets from the Apache project.
Wikipedia - Apache Hadoop
- Hyperlinked article about the open-source software framework for data-intensive distributed applications.
Yahoo! Developer Network - Hadoop
- Provides a blog and information for developers and publishers. Includes documentation, APIs, tools, support and resources.
InformationWeek - Hadoop Spurs Big Data Revolution
- Open source data processing platform has won over Web giants for its low cost, scalability, and flexibility. Now Hadoop will make its way into more enterprises. (November 09, 2011)
InformationWeek - IT's Next Hot Job: Hadoop Guru
- JPMorgan Chase makes a case for the big data platform (and career track) of the future. (November 09, 2011)
New York Times - Yahoo Creates Company to Profit From Hadoop Software
- Yahoo is creating a separate company to provide support and services for users of Hadoop, software it helped develop that manages large sets of data. (June 28, 2011)
O'Reilly Radar - Get started with Hadoop: From evaluation to your first production cluster
- Focusing on the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and MapReduce, this in-depth piece offers tips for organizations that are looking to evaluate Hadoop and deploy an initial cluster. (June 27, 2011)
Computerworld - Massive data volumes making Hadoop hot
- Rapidly growing sores of structured and unstructured data are prompting IT executives to turn to open source Hadoop technology for storage and analysis efforts. (March 08, 2011)
O'Reilly Community - Webcast: An Introduction to Hadoop
- Cloudera founder Christophe Bisciglia and O'Reilly author Tom White provide an introduction to Hadoop/MapReduce, the open source project that allows organizations to process, store and analyze massive application datasets. (July 16, 2009)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 12:24:06 UTC -