become an editor
the entire directory
only in Distributed_Computing/Companies
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Companies
B & M
- Developers of "ServicePilot" suite of tools for analysing and debugging distributed systems.
Base One International Corp.
- Software development and consulting company specializing in components for enterprise database and grid computing applications.
Cluster Resources, Inc.
- A provider of workload and resource management software and services for cluster, grid and utility-based computing environments.
- Provider of application virtualization software that allows dynamic assignment of hardware resources to applications as they require them.
- A provider of distributed computing solutions on the Microsoft .NET platform.
Distributed Computing White Papers, Webcasts and Product Information from Top IT Vendors
- Research the latest Distributed Computing technologies, tools and techniques. Read white papers, case studies, webcasts and product information from multiple vendors.
HP Arjuna Labs
- Commercial provider of distributed transaction processing technology, including CORBA Object Transaction Service compliant systems implemented in C++ and Java. Product information and support.
- Parabon will buy idle computer time from individuals and businesses worldwide, then bundle and resell it as supercomputing power for business, science, and medical research.
Recursion Software, Inc.
- Commercial provider of application server and ORB software, and consulting and training services.
Ubero Distributed Computing Solutions
- Manages distributed computing projects, potentially for free.
- High-performance computing (HPC) software for distributed computing environments, including clusters and grids, and data center automation software.
- Cluster management and embedded programming options.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 27, 2013 at 0:11:51 UTC -