become an editor
the entire directory
only in Database_Theory/Research_Groups
Computers: Computer Science: Research Institutes
Database and Artificial Intelligence Group, TU Vienna, Austria
- Research focus is on database systems and theory and the connection between databases and AI.
- Department of Database Systems. Research projects include data warehousing, scientific database management, workflow management, and distributed data.
- Research group on theoretical computer science (foundations of XML, data mining, bioinformatics)
Multimedia Databases at Delft
- Research focus is on object management and semantic modeling.
Nykredit Center for Database Research
- Aims to intensify research in database technology in Denmark. Research projects in temporal databases, data warehousing, spatio-temporal databases, and world-wide-web data management.
Penn Database Research Group
- Home page of the database research group at the University of Pennsylvania.
Saint-Petersburg State University
- Database Research Group. English/Russian.
Simon Fraser University
- Intelligent Database Systems Research Laboratory. Research and development of data mining and data warehousing technology.
Stanford University Infolab
- Database research group homepage. Research, Academic Contacts, some Technical tips.
Technische Universitaet Dresden
- Database Group. Research areas include multimedia databases, workflow management systems, document management, and information retrieval.
University of Antwerp
- The ADReM research group of the University of Antwerp focuses on expressiveness of next generation query languages for object oriented, semistructured, and spatial databases as well as for data mining.
University of Edinburgh
- Topics of current interest include semistructured data and XML, data integration, novel approaches to query processing and storage, data provenance, archiving and annotation.
University of Freiburg
- Databases and Information Systems. Research areas include deductive object-oriented database languages, active and deductive databases, referential integrity, and temporal logics.
University of Michigan Database Group
- The database group at Michigan is focused on building the data management infrastructure for the twenty-first century.
University of Toronto
- Database Group. Research areas include query processing, indexing, genetic data management, data mining and internet-based information systems.
University of Twente
- Database research group of the University of Twente is active in the areas of XML, multimedia, and Information Retrieval.
University of Washington
- Database Research Group. Areas of focus include database techniques for the web and the management of heterogeneous and semistructured data, and theoretical issues relating to complexity and query containment.
University of Waterloo
- Database Research Group. Research areas: traditional relational database systems, as well as systems for complex objects, geometric data, text, and real-time data.
University of Zurich
- Activities of the Database Technology Group include research and education in database technology and related areas.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Research group focussing on research issues and project work related to very large database and information systems
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 8:24:07 UTC -