become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/2005
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: Conferences: 2005
CADE-20 Workshop on Empirically Successful Classical Automated Reasoning
- Tallinn, Estonia; 22--26 July 2005.
- Central European Multimedia and Virtual Reality Conference. Prague, Czech Republic; June 8-10, 2005
- Tenth International Conference on Implementation and Application of Automata. Sophia Antipolis, France; 27--29 June 2005.
- 25th Annual International Cryptology Conference. Santa Barbara, California, USA; 14–18 August 2005.
- 7th Workshop on Descriptional Complexity of Formal Systems. Como, Italy; 30 June – 2 July 2005.
- 24th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques. Aarhus, Denmark; 22–26 May 2005.
- 2005 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Joint Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology. Compiegne University of Technology, France; 19--22 September 2005.
- 7th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems . Miami, USA; 24-28 May 2005.
- Workshop on Pervasive eLearning addressing technical issues of pervasive computing in combination with new types and possibilities of learning, teaching and working. Kauai Island, Hawaii, USA; 8--12 March 2005.
- The 32nd Annual ACM SIGPLAN – SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages. Long Beach, California, USA; 12–14 January 2005.
- The 3rd International conference on Sciences of Electronic, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications. Sousse, Tunisia; 27--31 March 2005.
- 22th Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science. Stuttgart, Germany; 24–26 February 2005.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 5:54:07 UTC -