the entire directory
only in Computer_Science/Conferences
Web Design and Development
Computers: Software: Conferences and Trade Shows
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Meetings
Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
This category in other languages:
DBLP: Conferences and Workshops
- Large list of Computer Science Conferences and Workshops : past, present and future.
ACM Events and Conferences
- Online registration, calendar, and links to ACM sponsored conferences.
All Conferences Directory
- Searchable database of Computer Science and Technology conferences. Organizes conferences by category and offers information regarding paper submission deadlines.
Electronic Workshops in Computing (eWiC)
- Open access series published by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, which includes the proceedings of workshops and conferences on a wide range of computing topics.
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics: calendar of events and conferences related to IT and applied mathematics.
- Foundations of Object-Oriented Languages. Links to the annual workshops.
- For designers and architects of high-performance chips, software, and systems, with presentations on up-to-the-minute real developments. Held at Stanford University, CA, USA each August.
- International Conference on Functional Programming: an annual programming language conference combining the former Functional Programming and Computer Architecture (FPCA) and Lisp and Functional Programming (LFP). It is sponsored by the ACM SIGPLAN. Pointers to the individual conferences and related links.
IEEE Computer Society Conferences
- The IEEE CS sponsors or cosponsors over 90 technical meetings each year. Proceedings, conference homepages, calendar, and calls for papers.
- IEEE hosts more than 300 conferences each year in a wide range of technical, professional, standards, education, and career-related subjects.
- International Workshop on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation. Held annually since 1991.
- Annual ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking. Links to the conferences held since 1995.
- Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conferences on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications.
- Portal for conferences on the topics of artificial intelligence; enterprise information systems and web technologies; high performance computing and networking; and software engineering. Includes information on paper submission and conference locations.
- The International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security. Past and future meetings, proceedings and related links.
- All past and future conferences in Dagstuhl are listed on the web site.
- Links to the series Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science.
Symposium on the Theory of Computing (STOC)
- Links to the 27th to 35th STOC sites.
- Venue for presenting research and development achievements in the design, implementation, deployment and evaluation of computing technology that migrates beyond our desktops.
- Annual International Conferences in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2015 at 7:15:04 UTC -