the entire directory
only in Computer_Science/Conferences
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: Conferences
Web Design and Development
Computers: Software: Conferences and Trade Shows
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Meetings
Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
This category in other languages:
DBLP: Conferences and Workshops
- Large list of Computer Science Conferences and Workshops : past, present and future.
ACM Events and Conferences
- Online registration, calendar, and links to ACM sponsored conferences.
All Conferences Directory
- Searchable database of Computer Science and Technology conferences. Organizes conferences by category and offers information regarding paper submission deadlines.
Electronic Workshops in Computing (eWiC)
- Open access series published by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, which includes the proceedings of workshops and conferences on a wide range of computing topics.
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics: calendar of events and conferences related to IT and applied mathematics.
- From 1994 - 1999 the ELITE Foundation (European Laboratory for Intelligent Techniques Engineering) annually organized EUFIT - The European Congress on Intelligent Techniques and Soft Computing. Tables of contents of proceedings and order forms.
- Foundations of Object-Oriented Languages. Links to the annual workshops.
- Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science. Links to past and future meetings.
- For designers and architects of high-performance chips, software, and systems, with presentations on up-to-the-minute real developments. Held at Stanford University, CA, USA each August.
- International Conference on Functional Programming: an annual programming language conference combining the former Functional Programming and Computer Architecture (FPCA) and Lisp and Functional Programming (LFP). It is sponsored by the ACM SIGPLAN. Pointers to the individual conferences and related links.
- IEEE hosts more than 300 conferences each year in a wide range of technical, professional, standards, education, and career-related subjects.
- International Federation for Information Processing. Calendar of Events.
- IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science: an annual international forum on theoretical and practical topics in computer science that relate to logic in a broad sense. Links to past and future meetings, mailing list, newsletters.
- International Workshop on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation. Held annually since 1991.
- Annual ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking. Links to the conferences held since 1995.
Netlib Conferences Database
- Information about upcoming conferences, lectures, and other meetings relevant to the fields of mathematics and computer science.
- Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conferences on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications.
- Portal for conferences on the topics of artificial intelligence; enterprise information systems and web technologies; high performance computing and networking; and software engineering. Includes information on paper submission and conference locations.
- The International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security. Past and future meetings, proceedings and related links.
- All past and future conferences in Dagstuhl are listed on the web site.
- Links to the series Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science.
Symposium on the Theory of Computing (STOC)
- Links to the 27th to 35th STOC sites.
- Venue for presenting research and development achievements in the design, implementation, deployment and evaluation of computing technology that migrates beyond our desktops.
- Annual International Conferences in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:06:52 PM EDT -