become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computer_Science/Computer_Graphics
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: Computer Graphics
Computers: Programming: Graphics: Algorithms and Data Structures
Science: Math: Geometry
This category in other languages:
Caltech Multi-Res Modeling Group
- Conducts research into the mathematical and algorithmic foundations of numerical problems in computer graphics and scientific computing with a specific focus upon multiresolution techniques.
Center for Human Modeling and Simulation
- Conducts research in computer graphics modeling and animation techniques for embodied agents, virtual humans, and their applications.
Centre of Computer Graphics and Data Visualization
- University of West Bohemia. Research areas include algorithms for computer graphics and visualization,volume data processing, methods for iso-surface extraction, mesh reduction and reconstruction from scattered data, triangular and tetrahedral mesh generation.
Computer Graphics at the University of California Berkeley
- Provides information on projects and courses related to multimedia, human computer interaction and computer graphics.
Computer Graphics at the University of Utah
- Research efforts in immersive environments, modelling, CAM, scientific visualization, medical illustration, terrain modeling and rendering, haptics (force-feedback), realistic and non-photorealistic rendering.
Computer Graphics Group
- Friedrich Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. Research areas include modeling, rendering, and scientific visualization.
Computer Graphics Lab at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Conducts research into the medical applications of computer science and computer graphics.
Computer Graphics Lab of the University of Waterloo
- The lab concentrates on research in curve and surface design, rendering, colour imaging, and user interfaces.
Computer Graphics Laboratory
- Stanford University. Research areas include volume rendering, rendering algorithms and systems, 3D scanning, image-based rendering, virtual reality, compression of graphics objects, user interfaces for visualization, high-performance graphics architectures, and visualization of complex systems and environments.
Computer Graphics Laboratory at UCSD
- Conducts research in appearance modeling, simulating and rendering natural phenomena, and global illumination.
Computer Graphics Research at Caltech
- Conducts research that explores and develops new approaches to modeling, rendering, simulation and scientific visualization.
Cornell Program of Computer Graphics
- Conducts research in architectural modeling, realistic image synthesis, digital photography, and visualization.
Electronic Visualization Laboratory at University of Illinois at Chicago
- EVL is a graduate research laboratory specializing in virtual reality and real-time interactive computer graphics.
Geometric Design and Computation
- Engaged in both fundamental and applied research in developing methods for representing, specifying, manipulating, and visualizing geometric models.
Graphics and Visualization Center
- Pursues research in modeling, rendering, user interfaces and high-performance architectures using scientific visualization and telecollaboration in virtual environments.
GVU Center at Georgia Tech
- Conducts research that combines in-depth studies of human capabilities, needs, and practices, cutting-edge graphical display techniques, augmented spaces that merge physical and virtual elements, intelligent sensing, and novel input, output and wearable technologies.
HPCMO: Scientific Visualization
- Provides links to government labs conducting research with computer graphics and scientific visualization.
Imager Computer Graphics Laboratory
- Works towards advancing the science of computer graphics, computer animation, human computer interaction, and computational geometry.
IMSC Computer Graphics and Immersive Technologies Lab
- Supports research and development efforts related to interactive computer graphics and immersive technologies.
International Conference on Computer Graphics Theory and Applications
- Annual conference covering geometry and modeling, rendering, animation and simulation, and interactive environments. Conference and accommodation details, author's kit, awards, and archive of previous conferences.
MAGIX Lab: Computer Graphics at UC Los Angeles
- Performs research in computer graphics and animation with a focus on virtual humans and real-time rendering.
Max-Plank Computer Graphics Group
- Research areas include mesh processing, visualization, realistic hardware-supported shading, global illumination, and perception at the University of Saarbrücken in Germany.
- Contains documentation, mailing lists, a bug database, and a downloadable release.
Microsoft Graphics Research Group
- Conducts research addressing a number of key underlying technologies: 3D graphics and animation, computer vision, and statistical modeling.
- Conducts research into the simulation of human functionality and physics-based deformable models such as clothing and hair.
MIT Computer Graphics Group
- Houses several research groups working on the latest computer graphics technology.
Office of the Future
- Uses computer vision techniques, in real time, to dynamically extract per-pixel depth and reflectance information for the visible surfaces in the Office, such as walls, furniture, objects and people.
- Provides news, applications, games and developer documentation related to the OpenGL 2D and 3D graphics application programming interface.
Princeton Graphics & Geometry Group
- Conducts research in real-time 3D model acquisition, shape-based retrieval and analysis, video mosaics, lapped textures, texture mapping for cel animation, and algorithm animation.
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
- Researches methods for scientific computing and develops integrated problem solving environments to allow scientists to solve computational problems in fields such as numerical mathematics, biophysics, electrocardiography, bioelectric fields in the brain, and medical imaging.
Texas University at El Paso - Interval Computations
- Presents a guide to Interval Arithmetic research featuring: open problems, applications, generalizations, bibliography, researchers' sites, ftp site, and mailing list.
The UCSF Computer Graphics Laboratory
- The home to the Resource for Biocomputing, Visualization, and Informatics (RBVI), a NIH National Center for Research Resources Biomedical Technology Resource Center for the integrated analysis of biological sequence, structure, and functional information.
University of Toronto Dynamic Graphics Project
- Laboratory for multi-displinary research in human-computer interaction and computer graphics disciplines.
Utah Computer Graphics and Scientific Visualization
- Provides links to sites containing information related to the computer graphics research conducted at the University of Utah.
Virtual Reality Laboratory
- Involved in the modelling and animation of three-dimensional inhabited virtual worlds.
Visualization and Graphics at UC Davis
- Research focusing on visualization, geometric modeling, photorealistic computer graphics, and immersive environments.
Visualization and Interactive Systems Group (VIS)
- University of California Irvine. Conducts research in the areas of scientific visualization, virtual reality, image based modeling and rendering, volume visualization and biomedical imaging.
- Shows the research activities in the area of Computer Graphics in the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 6, 2013 3:53:26 AM EDT -