become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Italy
World: Italiano: Scienza: Informatica: Dipartimenti e Facoltà Universitarie
Bologna, University of
- Department of Computer Science. Research projects involve agent communication, concurrency, distributed systems, and requirements engineering.
Florence, University of
- Department of Systems and Computer Science. Research areas include adaptive and predictive control, algorithms and data structures, applied mathematics, artificial intelligence, bioengineering and medical informatics, combinatorics, computer vision, databases, formal methods, modeling and identification, nonlinear dynamics, operations research, robust control, and software engineering.
Politecnico di Milano
- Department of Electronics and Computing. Research areas include artificial intelligence and robotics, computer architecture, databases and information systems, multimedia, software engineering, theoretical computer science,
Torino, University of
- Department of Informatics. Research groups concentrate on knowledge representation and reasoning, machine learning, natural language processing, databases and information systems, decision making models and management systems, informatic technology, linear programming, integer linear programming, game theory, logic programming and automated reasoning, mathematical logic, performance analysis, modelling in biology and medicine, cooperative systems, multidimensional signal processing, security and computer networks, semantics and logics of computation.
Udine, University of
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. Research areas include databases, software engineering, medical informatics, artificial intelligence, programming languages, formal methods, robotics, and computer vision.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 19, 2013 at 9:41:32 UTC -