become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Ireland
Open Directory - Computers: Computer Science: Academic Departments: Europe: Ireland
Dublin City University
- School of Computer Applications. Up to date news and listing of course modules along with lecturers pages and notes. Research areas cover AI, software engineering, formal methods, quantitive methods, language technologies, interoperability, databases, educational technologies, security and multimedia.
National University of Ireland, Galway
- Department of Information Technology. Research areas include AI (Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms), Applications (Remote Sensing Data Collecting Systems and TCP/IP), Information Retrieval and Filtering, Scientific Computing and Computational Mathematics.
National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Department of Computer Science. Research areas include Computer Vision, Acousto-Optical Computing, Databases, AI, Transport Telematics, Numerical Computing and Interacting Systems.
Trinity College Dublin
- Computer Science Department. Research groups cover AI, computer architecture, computational linguistics, computer vision, image synthesis, robotics, information systems development, knowledge and data engineering, medical informatics and distributed systems.
University College Cork
- Centre for Unified Computing: focused on the exploitation of the condensed graph model of computing.
University College Cork
- Department of Computer Science. Research areas: Algorithms, Unified Computing, Computer Communications, Security, Computer Simulation, Constraint Based Reasoning, Digital Video Compression, Expert Systems, Intelligent Information Agents, Neural Networks, Object-Oriented Database Systems, Distributed and Parallel Processing, Semantics of programming languages, Theory and Formal Methods.
University College Dublin
- Department of Computer Science. Research areas include Intelligent Computing, Software Engineering, Multi-Media Systems and Hardware Communications.
University of Limerick (ECE)
- Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering. Research areas include Digital Signal Processing, Embedded Systems, Data Security, Wireless Communications, Optical Communications and Fibre Sensors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:58:38 PM EST -