become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Germany
World: Deutsch: Wissenschaft: Informatik: Fakultäten und Institute
This category in other languages:
Berlin, Free University
- Institute of Computer Science. Research groups cover software engineering and systems software, databases and information systems, programming languages, computer architecture, artificial intelligence, computer science in education and society, theoretical computer science, and mathematical foundations of computer science.
Berlin, Humboldt University
- Department of Computer Science. Research groups focus on system analysis, software engineering, theory of programming, databases and information systems, artificial intelligence, data analysis, computer science in education and society, parallel and distributed computing, automata, systems theory, algorithms, complexity, computer architecture, communication, signal processing, and pattern recognition.
Dresden, University of Technology
- Department of Computer Science. Research areas include theoretical computer science, computer engineering, computer systems, software engineering, operating systems, databases, computer networks, artificial intelligence, and information systems.
- Institute of Computer Science. Research areas include theoretical computer science, graph grammars, visual programming, computational linguistics, evolutionary computation, parallel and distributed systems, soft computing, fault tolerance, object oriented systems, pattern recognition, data warehousing, scientific databases, workflow management, performance evaluation, artificial intelligence, computer graphics, and simulation.
- Deparment of Computer Science. Research interests include algorithms and data structures, computer architecture, software engineering, programming languages, artificial intelligence, computer graphics, pattern recognition and image processing, databases and information systems, maching learning, natural language processing, and autonomous systems.
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. Research areas include logic synthesis and verification, digital systems verification, genetic algorithms for routing, LEDA, graph drawing algorithms, parallel algorithms and programming, and compilers and runtime prediction for distributed memory machines.
Ilmenau, Technical University
- Faculty of Computer Science and Automation. Research involves theoretical and practical informatics, bioinformatics, and automated system engineering.
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science. Research areas include algorithms and data structures, computational complexity, database and information systems, software engineering, programming languages, practical and technical computer science, digital image processing, and computer architecture.
- Department of Computer Science. Research involves software components, algorithms, CAD, computer graphics, computational geometry, information management, computer networks, database and information systems, computer architecture, numerical algorithms, foundations of computer science and programming, communication systems, system software, robotics, artificial intelligence, software engineering, learning, programming languages and compiler constructions, and VLSI design.
- Department of Mathematics/Computer Science. Research areas include databases, neural networks, theoretical computer science, and performance measuring.
- Department of Computer and Information Science. Research topics include VLSI, algorithms for planar networks, discrete algorithms, software engineering, network design, railroad applications, graph visualization, and optimization in object databases.
- Department of Computer Science. Research institutes include distributed systems, simulation, computer graphics, information systems, knowledge systems, and speech processing.
München, Technical University
- The Faculty of Informatics offers announcements and informs about itself, teaching, research and campus.
- Department of Computer Science. Research areas include communication systems, systems programming, database and information systems, programming, software technology, modelling languages, and theoretical computer science.
- Department of Computer Science. Research projects focus on computer networks, 3D graphics, visual parallel programming environments, parallel and distributed processing, neural networks, and object-oriented geographic information systems.
- Institute of Computer Science. Research covers applied computer science, neural networks, parallel genetic algorithms, and fluid dynamics on parallel systems.
- Department of Computer Science. Areas of research include combinatorics, computational geometry, compilers for real-time embedded systems, formal modelling of circuits, computer architecture, description and planning logics, formal grammars, cryptography, and distributed algorithms.
- Computer Science Department. Research groups cover stochastic modelling and computer networks, theoretical computer science, programming languages and compilers, databases and information systems, system software and distributed systems algorithms and data structures.
- Department of Computer Science. Research topics include information structures, knowledge-based systems, programming languages and methodology, distributed systems, theoretical computer science, technical computer science, artificial intelligence, and applied computer science.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2014 at 7:35:56 UTC -