become an editor
the entire directory
only in CAD_and_CAM/Viewers
CAD and CAM
Open Directory - Computers: CAD and CAM: Viewers
AutoCAD File Processing
Computers: CAD and CAM: Drawing Exchange and Interoperability
This category in other languages:
- Viewer that supports all DXF/DWG, HPGL, HPGL/2, JPG, and TIF files, even within ZIP archives, and allows to print them.
- File viewer, inspector, and translator software for IGES, STEP, VDA-FS, and NC G-code data.
- A viewer for AutoCAD Drawing Web Format (DWF) and SVF, for redlining CAD drawings on any client platform via a web and Java based interface.
- Direct viewing of Computervision CADDS, Personal Designer, AutoCAD DWG, DXF, HPGL, CALS, CGM and other file formats.
Etecad File Manager
- Software for managing CAD and Image file archives, with directory thumbnail preview, viewing and printing of popular file formats.
- A HPGL/2 interpreter software, that can be used to view and print plot files, or as a plotter driver for other programs.
- A sample application of a Java applet displaying vector graphics on web pages, based on DXF/DWG files or HPGL plots uploaded by the user.
Informative Graphics Corporation
- Viewing and markup software for a variety of document formats, drawings and images, including Java-based Web viewing, markup and collaboration.
- An online service for viewing CAD files in your web browser through a Java applet, as well as software for file viewing and conversion.
- An Open Source program that allows to open, view, print and convert DWG or DXF files up to version 2002 on the Linux platform.
- NavisWorks is a design review solution that allows to view and coordinate 3D models.
Pangaea CAD Solutions
- Gives MicroStation or AutoCad uses the ability to view, edit and redline your CAD files, .DGN .DWG, with support for image files.
- Displays HPGL/HPGL2 graphic files, with output to printers and plotters, and PDF, DXF, TIFF, JPEG, and BITMAP files. Also allows text search and measurement of distances.
- PostScript viewer and converter for Windows.
- Multi format viewers with markup and collaboration facilities, raster editing software, and related developer tools.
Slick for Windows
- View and print a large number of vector and raster file formats. Includes raster conversion, redlining, and database for file notes and tracking.
- Viewers and converters for HPGL, Gerber, and Excellon files, with an ActiveX Control version.
- Viewing and markup software for 2D/3D CAD, raster, and office file formats, with API for integration other software systems.
- View, markup, measure, print and automatically compare drawing files in DWG, DXF, DWF, and HPGL and PDF formats.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:15:07 AM EST -