become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronic_Design_Automation/Conferences
CAD and CAM
Electronic Design Automation
Open Directory - Computers: CAD and CAM: Electronic Design Automation: Conferences
Design Automation Conference (DAC)
- The major commercial show and academic conference in the U.S. The 39th DAC will be held June 10-14, 2002, in New Orleans.
Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE)
- International conference and exhibition for the design and engineering of systems-on-chip and embedded systems. March 10-14, 2008, Munich, Germany.
- An annual conference on product technologies, design methodologies, and EDA software, with a focus on system-on-chip design. The 2002 DesignCon was held January 28-31 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Electronic Design and Solution (EDS) Fair
- One of the larger conferences in Japan relating to EDA.
Electronic Design Automation and Test (EDA&T) Expo
- One of the largest design automation shows in the Asia-Pacific region. The next EDA&T Expo will be held in Shanghai, April 8-9, 2002; and in Beijing, April 11-12, 2002.
Electronic Design Processes (EPD) Workshop
- Annual forum to discuss state-of-the-art electronic design processes and CAD methodologies.
International Conference on Computer Aided Design (ICCAD)
- ICCAD tends to have a slightly more academic focus than DAC. ICCAD will be held this year on November 10-14, 2002, at the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, Calif.
International Symposium on Physical Design (ISPD)
- ISPD provides a forum to exchange ideas and promote research on critical areas related to the physical design of VLSI systems. ISPD 2002 will be held April 7-10, 2002, at the Hilton San Diego/Del Mar, Del Mar, Calif.
International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED)
- ISQED is aimed at achieving design quality through design tools, circuit technologies, and processes. The last symposium was held March 18-20, 2002, in San Jose, Calif.
- The PCB Design Conferences provide instruction for PCB design professionals and offer solutions for design issues. Santa Clara Convention Center.
Synopsys Users Group (SNUG)
- An open forum for Synopsys users to exchange ideas and explore solutions. Europe: March 7-8, Paris. San Jose: March 13-15. Taiwan: May 21-22. Korea: May 24. Beijing: May 28. Bangalore, India: May 30. Singapore: June 4. Tokyo/Osaka: November.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 30, 2013 9:51:59 PM EDT -