become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronic_Design_Automation/Conferences
CAD and CAM
Electronic Design Automation
Design Automation Conference (DAC)
- Major commercial show and academic conference scheduled in June in San Francisco, California. Includes meeting highlights, exhibits and registration.
Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE)
- International conference and exhibition for the design and engineering of systems-on-chip and embedded systems. March event in Dresden, Germany features general information and registration.
- An annual conference on product technologies, design methodologies, and EDA software, with a focus on system-on-chip design. The 2002 DesignCon was held January 28-31 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Electronic Design and Solution (EDS) Fair
- One of the larger conferences in Japan relating to EDA.
Electronic Design Processes (EPD) Workshop
- Annual forum to discuss state-of-the-art electronic design processes and CAD methodologies.
- One of the largest design automation shows in the Asia-Pacific region. Includes schedules, exhibitor list, registration and gallery.
International Conference on Computer Aided Design (ICCAD)
- An annual conference on CAD (Computer Aided Design) in varying locations. Includes an about page, information on hotels and travel, and instructions on getting copies of papers from past conferences.
International Symposium on Physical Design (ISPD)
- Provides a forum to exchange ideas and promote research on critical areas related to the physical design of VLSI systems. Includes general information, registration dates, archive and photo album.
International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED)
- ISQED is aimed at achieving design quality through design tools, circuit technologies, and processes. The last symposium was held March 18-20, 2002, in San Jose, Calif.
- The PCB Design Conferences provide instruction for PCB design professionals and offer solutions for design issues. Santa Clara Convention Center.
Synopsys Users Group (SNUG)
- An open forum for Synopsys users to exchange ideas and explore solutions. Europe: March 7-8, Paris. San Jose: March 13-15. Taiwan: May 21-22. Korea: May 24. Beijing: May 28. Bangalore, India: May 30. Singapore: June 4. Tokyo/Osaka: November.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 7, 2015 at 13:16:06 UTC -