become an editor
the entire directory
only in CAD_and_CAM/Electronic_Design_Automation
CAD and CAM
Electronic Design Automation
Open Directory - Computers: CAD and CAM: Electronic Design Automation
Analog Microwave or Power
ASIC PLD FPGA Digital Logic Design
Printed Circuit Board Design
Business: Electronics and Electrical
Science: Technology: Electronics: CAD
This category in other languages:
AboutSpice.com Spice reference
- A vendor-independent Spice user portal, providing documentation, models, and literature.
Analog Design Automation
- Provides software for analog/mixed-signal synthesis utilizing intelligent systems techniques.
- Provides Engineering Base, ELCAD, RUPLAN, and AUCOPLAN product lines for designing and documenting electrical plants and process control systems.
Cadence Design Systems
- Provides front-to-back design tools and services for all aspects of semiconductor design.
- The home page for users of Zuken Inc's CADSTAR tool. Schematic capture, PCB design and sophisticated manual interactive and autorouting from within one tightly integrated Windows MDI application.
- Provides the DesignWorks line of schematic capture and simulation tools.
Design Workshop Technologies Inc.
- Provider of the dw-2000 physical IC layout tool (layout editor, DRC, LVS).
ECT International Inc
- Produces promis-e software for control system design (schematics, panel layouts, bill of materials)
- A commercial EDA portal and directory with ASIC, FPGA, PCB, and IC design information and resources.
Electronic Design Automation Consortium
- The trade association for electronic design companies. Has links to all member company's sites.
Fabless Semiconductor Association (FSA)
- The Fabless Semiconductor Association supports the ongoing relationship between companies and suppliers, disseminates data, and encourages the creation, adoption, and implementation of standards and policies for the fabless model.
GPL Electronic Design Automation (gEDA)
- An open-source effort to develop a suite of design tools. Currently offers schematic capture and simulation tools.
IEEE Design Automation Standards Committee (DASC)
- DASC is dedicated to empowering the electronic design industry through the development of necessary standards.
Interactive CAD Systems
- Producers of ProCAD Powerstation 32, an integrated schematic capture and PCB layout package for Windows.
Japan Electronics Show Association (JESA)
- JESA's goal is to promote public relations both in Japan and overseas to help advance electronics industries.
Magma Design Automation
- Magma offers a physical design solution for timing-closure of digital designs in a single iteration.
- Provides software tools and consulting services for electronic design.
- Provider of ModelSim, a digital ASIC simulation and verification tool.
- Hosts a repository of free, open source IP cores (chip designs, System-on-a-Chip) and supplemental boards.
- Mission is to accelerate design technology innovation through the open exchange of source code and peer review by in-house developers, commercial developers, and academia.
- Provides design services and software for microelectronic systems.
Signal Integrity Software
- High speed design solutions for microprocessors, ASICs, custom IC's, systems, and packages. SiSoft provides a combination of rigorous methodology, expert consulting, and the patented SiAuditor tool kit.
Silicon Integration Initiative (Si2)
- A forum for EDA industry leaders to collaborate on the challenges facing the EDA industry.
- Provider of the First Encounter tool, whose aim is to bridge the gap in the design process between synthesis and detail route.
- Provider of design comprehension and automated debug solutions for engineers of complex ICs, embedded systems and SoCs.
- Provides tools and services for digital system-on-chip design.
- Developer of L-Edit Pro mask layout editor and provider of IC design consulting services, technology research and electronic products.
Whiteley Research Inc.
- IC design software for Unix/Linux and Windows
Usenet sci.electronics.cad -
Electronic Design Automation
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 21, 2013 8:05:25 PM EDT -