become an editor
the entire directory
only in CAD_and_CAM/Electronic_Design_Automation
CAD and CAM
Electronic Design Automation
Analog Microwave or Power
ASIC PLD FPGA Digital Logic Design
Printed Circuit Board Design
Business: Electronics and Electrical
Science: Technology: Electronics: CAD
This category in other languages:
- A vendor-independent Spice user portal, providing documentation, models, and literature.
- Provides Engineering Base, ELCAD, RUPLAN, and AUCOPLAN product lines for designing and documenting electrical plants and process control systems.
Cadence Design Systems
- Provides front-to-back design tools and services for all aspects of semiconductor design.
CADSTAR: Schematic capture & PCB design
- Schematic capture, PCB design and sophisticated manual interactive and autorouting from within Windows MDI application.
- Provides the DesignWorks line of schematic capture and simulation tools.
Design Workshop Technologies Inc.
- Provider of the dw-2000 physical IC layout tool (layout editor, DRC, LVS).
- TINA Design Suite is a circuit simulation and PCB design software package for analyzing, designing, and real time testing of analog, digital, HDL, MCU, SMPS, RF, communication and mixed electronic circuits and their PCB layouts.
- A commercial EDA portal and directory with ASIC, FPGA, PCB, and IC design information and resources.
Electronic Design Automation Consortium
- The trade association for electronic design companies. Has links to all member company's sites.
Global Semiconductor Alliance
- Supports the ongoing relationship between companies and suppliers, disseminates data, and encourages the creation, adoption, and implementation of standards and policies for the fabless model.
GPL Electronic Design Automation (gEDA)
- An open-source effort to develop a suite of design tools. Currently offers schematic capture and simulation tools.
IEEE Design Automation Standards Committee (DASC)
- DASC is dedicated to empowering the electronic design industry through the development of necessary standards.
Interactive CAD Systems
- Producers of ProCAD Powerstation 32, an integrated schematic capture and PCB layout package for Windows.
Japan Electronics Show Association (JESA)
- JESA's goal is to promote public relations both in Japan and overseas to help advance electronics industries.
- Circuit simulator to co-simulate micro-controller code in mixed-mode SPICE environment. Includes integrated tools for professional PCB design.
Magma Design Automation
- Magma offers a physical design solution for timing-closure of digital designs in a single iteration.
- Provides software tools and consulting services for electronic design.
- Provider of ModelSim, a digital ASIC simulation and verification tool.
- Hosts a repository of free, open source IP cores (chip designs, System-on-a-Chip) and supplemental boards.
- Mission is to accelerate design technology innovation through the open exchange of source code and peer review by in-house developers, commercial developers, and academia.
- Provides design services and software for microelectronic systems.
Signal Integrity Software
- High speed design solutions for microprocessors, ASICs, custom IC's, systems, and packages. SiSoft provides a combination of rigorous methodology, expert consulting, and the patented SiAuditor tool kit.
Silicon Integration Initiative (Si2)
- A forum for EDA industry leaders to collaborate on the challenges facing the EDA industry.
- Provider of the First Encounter tool, whose aim is to bridge the gap in the design process between synthesis and detail route.
- Provider of design comprehension and automated debug solutions for engineers of complex ICs, embedded systems and SoCs.
- Provides tools and services for digital system-on-chip design.
- Developer of L-Edit Pro mask layout editor and provider of IC design consulting services, technology research and electronic products.
- Schematic capture, PCB layout with autoplace and autoroute, PSpice compatible simulation, front panel design. [English, German or French]
Whiteley Research Inc.
- IC design software for Unix/Linux and Windows
Usenet sci.electronics.cad -
Electronic Design Automation
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 20, 2015 at 3:18:18 UTC -